file Community event and other things.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • RDs.The-dts-guy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
18 Mar 2014 11:05 - 18 Mar 2014 13:39 #1
So first of all hey everyone, I've been quite inactive on forums lately, I had research work to do (got 7/10 as a judgment) but that's over now and also I never got chance to really enjoy MP since well I sucked at it so that got me discouraged to anything MB related... but there's still stuff I have to do to forums before I even think about ''retiring'' the game that I'll always have special place in my games list and the forums that I've always had good time in. I have 2 big projects that I have to finish up and which should make some fun for a while to everyone that's left.
Also this is not going into my blog since well Matan removed it 2nd time and he had reason to do so.

Now as for the even.
Note: this is minecraft related but any other popular game would work

I had this idea if we could gather enough people we could try doing Minecraft building game.
In nutshell this is 7 player game where someone builds something and other has to guess what it is (by checking link above it explains everything more indepth)
we could also do skype call with anyone who could actually do that or use mumble.

Now the question is how many people I can gather who are interested in doing this even, if I can get enough I could try moving this forward by getting hoster, setting date/time etc... ;)
Any suggestions are wellcome.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)
Last edit: 18 Mar 2014 13:39 by RDs.The-dts-guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
18 Mar 2014 17:59 #2
I'd be game for some Minecraft action. I can use whatever voice chat program is preferred by the masses, as I have most of them installed and configured waiting for an IP.

As far as Marble Blast related things go, I plan on holding some Marble Blast Fubar Beta and Launch events at some point in the future that will be linked into the website achievement system. I'd also be willing to design some additional website achievements if there is enough momentum for some of these community driven events, such as the Minecraft building contest you are talking about.

~Aayrl

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
18 Mar 2014 18:46 #3
I'd totally join, that sounds fun! :cheer: I use Skype, by the way.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder

• Thank you received: 2
19 Mar 2014 17:06 #4
Or whoever has a good computer can just run a server periodically and anyone on these forums can join and we could just do whatever. There could be a single thread for Minecraft activities, and anyone who begins to host can post, etc. etc.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.844 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.