• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
24 Jul 2013 20:56 #1
Hey, ajdallas here.

Just a heads up to the forum... You probably haven't heard from BuzzMusic in a while. That's because he's been on a 2 week trip with the Boy Scouts. He's been at the National Jamboree in West Virginia. He arrives back in town tomorrow (Thursday) at 6PM. I can guarantee that the first thing he does when he walks in the door is log in to the forum and say hello. I just thought you might enjoy seeing Buzz in the wild...

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
24 Jul 2013 21:37 #2
Assuming you don't get mauled by a bear in the next 24 hours, welcome back Buzz!

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
24 Jul 2013 22:03 #3
Welcome back buzz (in 24 hours) . West Virginia? That's not too far off from my way haha. (yes plebians, I'm on the east coast)

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
25 Jul 2013 02:31 #4
(soon) Welcome Back and looking forwards to hear how was it.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 57
25 Jul 2013 09:58 #5
Jul 24, 2013, 3:03pm, jeff wrote:Welcome back buzz (in 24 hours) . West Virginia? That's not too far off from my way haha. (yes plebians, I'm on the east coast)

Quiet plebian, West Coast es 12/10.

Welcome back Buzz.

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
26 Jul 2013 20:36 #6
Wow, thank you all so much! Really makes me glad to see you guys responding. Soon, I won't have to have my posts supervised by my dad because I'll be 13 years old in 3 days! - Buzzmusic

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.843 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.