file GTA V

• Emil
  • Emil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
21 Sep 2013 06:57 #1
Anyone copped or played Gta v? I don't have an x-box or ps3, so I haven't got it, but I did get to play it for about an hour at my friend's house. I plan to wait for the pc release ( www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc ), but I might get it on my aunt's xbox. Anyone's thoughts on the game?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
21 Sep 2013 12:24 #2
I thought we were gonna have a cool intro like in GTA San Andreas, but GTA V starts into... an hold-up.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
21 Sep 2013 17:57 #3
bro has it, didn't play it yet, plan on playing soonish.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
21 Sep 2013 19:28 #4
Sorry for spoiling it.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Thank you received: 57
21 Sep 2013 21:23 #5
GTA5 is amazing. 7ish? Hours into it, just keeps getting better IMO.

Trevor is awesome.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
21 Sep 2013 21:33 #6
Sept 21, 2013, 5:24am, ralphiboy27 wrote:I thought we were gonna have a cool intro like in GTA San Andreas, but GTA V starts into... an hold-up.
Pff same no epic intro wherent in GTA IV so nothing spoiled there also im waiting for PC version to come out witch will be prob in 1.5 years after release (till rockstar will get most money out of console gamers)
Kinda shame they make high quality game for consoles first even though as I've heard game runs on about 30fps on consoles with low traffic ._. Its marketing i guess so i cant call this a release to game for me. Also any gta game is unplayable on controller for me since i grew up with pc only and i need good aquracy witch is imossible using only joystick and no freelook.

Talking about gameplay it seems like (from reviews) that they have learned from past mistakes from IV and brought some good gameplay aspects from gta sa and vice city (talking about map exploring and spending money on clothing and savehouses) though they still didn't added ( it seems) any way to upgrade your crib and stuff.
Looking forward to see this game come top pc!

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Thank you received: 67
21 Sep 2013 22:49 #7
The only GTA ive ever played is San Andreas. I was around 10 or 11 and my friend had it and i would go over there and play it with him. We never did any of the quests, we just ran around getting in cop chases and using cheat codes. But about GTA 5, my friend got it. Im thinking about trying it out. Ive heard great things about it.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.866 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.