file How do you add a picture to your signature?

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
29 Apr 2013 23:46 #1
Click on your account name and then go to Modify Profile. Scroll down until you see the space where you can add a signature. In the space, put the link to the picture you want for your signature. But be sure to put [img] at the beginning and [/img*] at the end (without the asterisk).

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
30 Apr 2013 01:07 #2
I would highly recommend Mediafire. If you create an account there, you can upload your picture and get the link you'll need. Once you have the picture uploaded, move your mouse over it to see the circle with a triangle in it to the right hand side and click on that. Click on Share and a window should pop up. Then click on Embed and select the Direct Link. That's the link you'll need for your signature. You can also use Mediafire to upload any other file you'd like. Good luck! Let me know if you still need some help.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
30 Apr 2013 01:30 #3
Or upload it on TinyPic. That website doesn't require an account. To upload, click on Choose File, then search in the location of your picture. Once you find the picture, click on it and press the open button. After that, click on upload now and a window will pop up saying you have to type in a code. Then when the picture is done uploading, there will be some urls. Click on the image url and copy/paste it to your signature box. Let me know if you need help.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.022 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.