lock I cant find a way to convert midi files to xm!!! halp!!! (republish)

• JustSimplyJDM
  • JustSimplyJDM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
14 May 2015 22:35 #1
I know this isn't the place to ask questions about midi/xm (and plus i've already got 1 childish strike aginst my account/acted childish once), but "BeRo who wrote BeRoTracker was lazy and forgot to add other tracker formats and you can only save the proprietary brt format, OpenMPT's timing sucks, and MIDI2XM is wayyyy tooooo oooolllddd to run on our tech." A moderator there at the forum of where i published the original thread ALMOST answered my question: "Don't do it. It's genreally frowned upon. Listen to your MIDIs as MIDI files, and to your modules as module files.
There's a way to interoprate between the tools you mentioned but since I don't support people doing MIDI conversions, I won't tell you." Halp? :S :S :S
P.S: It's like someone telling me that it's impossible to make Marble Blast in gmod! And it's not.

"Act your age, not your IQ"
The topic has been locked.
  • Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
14 May 2015 22:56 - 14 May 2015 22:58 #2
This does not pertain to Marble Blast.

Secondly, you realize this is the custom levels section. A stupid sound file has nothing to do with making custom levels. This is like...spam board but shouldn't be in spam board because it doesn't even make sense.

Locking the topic and don't make another one.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 14 May 2015 22:58 by Jeff.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.861 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.