file Minecraft

• Thank you received: 123
21 Aug 2013 03:01 #31
I know, but we all know chunk errors form when the End collides with the Overworld and releases massive instability in the form of chunk edges. Maybe they'll add some form of smoothing chunk between old and new generated terrain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
21 Aug 2013 11:53 #32
Aug 20, 2013, 8:01pm, Promarbler bananas wrote:I know, but we all know chunk errors form when the End collides with the Overworld and releases massive instability in the form of chunk edges. Maybe they'll add some form of smoothing chunk between old and new generated terrain.

I highly doubt since they never make technical biomes between new and old generators and overall making terrain generator that makes diferent map from random seed + detects old generated chunks is IMPOSIBRU.

Overall only thing im really anticipated about is some decrease in black spots on map and ''maybe'' finally a REAL sky dimension and not just some floating dark island on witch you got killed in 5 seconds upon looking on one slenderman.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
21 Aug 2013 16:24 #33
Jul 31, 2013, 8:42am, Promarbler bananas wrote:I've tried FTB, and actually played it for quite a while, but then there are SO MANY MODS it'd make my head explode. I don't want three ways to get things done, I want ONE.

Really? My problem is the opposite. Minecraft is a game about trying new things. I install mods and mod packs to have a ton of new things to do, and with any number of mods, eventually you've done everything.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
21 Aug 2013 16:34 #34
Let's change the subject, shall we?
I heard there's a big update of the Too Much TNT Mod! Before, there were only 10 TNTs, but now they are 35 and offered with a new ore! I saw Wipper179's video about it, and this mod looks kinda epic.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
21 Aug 2013 17:00 #35
Aug 21, 2013, 9:34am, ralphiboy27 wrote:Let's change the subject, shall we?
I heard there's a big update of the Too Much TNT Mod! Before, there were only 10 TNTs, but now they are 35 and offered with a new ore! I saw Wipper179's video about it, and this mod looks kinda epic.

I thought this is free discussion thread isn't it? And whats wrong with FTB? Its been best modpack since horror times with tekkit. Also id say FTB is almost uber physics due to redpower 2 buildcraft and other technical mods.

Now too much tnt looks like another regular tnt mod that adds different tnt blocks each with few changed values. They aren't really original ether because they don't really add much to survival mode (at least so far all tnt mods are made for messing arround rather than survial) so i don't have much to say...

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Thank you received: 123
21 Aug 2013 21:10 #36
I was okay with FTB, but with all the new updates and features and so and so and so, I find that I can deal with out-of-date versions, or half-up-to-date, very buggy releases. And they are so complicated, and I feel that they took it too far. Most of the mods aren't very well merged with one another, some features that work for some mods don't work for others as to be very inconsistent. And I can never figure out how features work in a way that is enjoyable, I'd have to hop back and forth between nonexistent wikis and boring, long and hidden videos that are hard to understand, while finding out something went wrong, or that something blew up, or that it requires ridiculous amounts of resources that I would not normally have otherwise. And multiple, imbalanced recipies and devices makes it all more confusing to figure it all out. And it gets overpowered. I hate being overpowered. There's no fun when you have everything.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
26 Aug 2013 20:19 #37
My new skin!

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.939 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.