file My Apology Thread

• Daniel741852
  • Daniel741852's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
08 Mar 2013 00:48 #1
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post but here's my apology to some of the forum members that I have annoyed, picked on, or anything else, alright lets start with the apologies shall we!

nobody - I'm dearly sorry for annoying the hell out of you on AIM, I just wasn't thinking on what I was doing, I would love it if you accepted my apology so we can be cool once again and not argue with each other.

IsrealiRD - Dearly sorry for registering the forums when I was underage, also sorry for posting many other crap without thinking on the forums, please accept this apology as I'm dearly sorry and will control myself more.

Wooly1 - Even though this guy quits, still sorry for calling you out and saying you suck and what not, if he didn't quit and he's reading this I would sincerely love it if he accepted my apology.

Pablo - Sorry for unnecessarily rating the LOTM levels with a very bad reason, would love it if you accepted my apology.

The Level Makers - Sorry for either taking your interiors or textures without your permission on my levels, I feel dearly sorry as I know how it feels now, I would love it if you accepted my apology.

The Marble Blast Community! - All of you guys, I'm dearly sorry for making wrongful posts on your threads, sending stupid PM's to you guys, and making wrongful comments, please accept my apology.

That's all who I have to apologize to, if you don't accept my apology than I understand why, just please take your time and think about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.767 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.