file The Legend of Zelda

• Jkk39
  • Jkk39's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 67
27 Aug 2013 00:25 #1
Who's a legend of zelda fan? I love it. And if you do like it, tell me your favorite game. Or of course just say whatever about.

For me, I'd say either Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time are my favorites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
27 Aug 2013 00:34 #2
Wind Waker! So colorful and fun. It was like living in a cartoon. Plus, I loved the sailing. The exploration was completely enjoyable and relaxing, and the way the ocean felt was so grand and adventurous.

Majora's Mask is a close second. Definitely the most clever and well-put-together game I've ever played. All of the areas were densely packed, and the exploration combined with the harsh difficulty kept me engaged in the game.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Jkk39
  • Jkk39's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 67
27 Aug 2013 01:56 #3
I definitely agree with you on majoras mask. Very nice game! As for wind waker, ive never played it, but heard awesome things about it, so I might buy the HD version for the wii u.

• Thank you received: 52
27 Aug 2013 12:41 #4
Tied in 1st place are Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past. Why are they so good? Because they're as fun today as they were back when I played them in 1998 and 1992 respectively (Yes I was 2 years old when I first played Alttp).

Ocarina of Time has awesome temples (Fire Temple), creepy temples (Forest Temple) and hard/annoying temples (Water Temple) which makes a perfect mix. The items are fun to use, like the Hookshot and the Hover Boots. The people you meet in the games are memorable. It's just fun to mess around with your ocarina. The action is phenomenal and if you've played this game as a kid, you really felt like you were Link and you had no choice but to embark in the adventure to go save the world from destruction. Being that it was the first 3D Zelda game, it sure left an impression and they really nailed it.

Why is A Link to the Past so good? Because it's a simple game. It's easy to pick it up and play without having to break your brain to figure out how it works. It's fun hunting for treasures and heart containers. The temple bosses are well thought and some are really hard if you're bad at video games, like the Skull Woods boss and the Thieves' Town boss.

For me, the modern Zelda games (from Twilight Princess onwards) are still very good, but not as memorable as the ones I've play as a child. I guess being an adult makes it harder to enjoy games as much. I don't know.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.822 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.