• Lee
  • Lee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • huehuehue
  • Thank you received: 198
31 Mar 2016 13:21 #1
Guys help!

Today I drank milk, which I will always (GROSS WARNING) go and take a poop. I've never bothered why this happens. But today, I know that I am officially, ALLERGIC to milk. ALLERGIC. To FREAKIN MILK. Why is this even a thing?!

By the way, I drink milk is because I want to grow taller, as I'm rather short, 150cm tall if you want to know. So, my question is, are there any other methods of growing taller? I know playing basketball is a start, but I don't have the money to even BUY myself a BASKETBALL (I have to use my own money, so yeah..)

So.. help? :(

lee is awesome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
31 Mar 2016 13:41 #2
Here's your answer.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee, Three, Evokrypt

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
31 Mar 2016 13:43 #3
First off, use this .
If you don't like it, then ignore it.

I've also been one of the shorter people compared to everyone I know who's my age. Sometimes they'll bug me about being short just as a joke, and honestly I don't really mind being short. Then again, that may come with being 3 weeks premature, and my mother's somewhat short, so for me, it just may be genetics and all that.

(Getting a little personal here.)
I'll have to ask you though if you're finished or close to being finished with puberty. If you are, there's basically nothing you can do. Again, it's basically genetics. If you're parent's are shorter than the average man and/or woman for their age, you're pretty much going to be following that.
If you aren't finished with puberty and you still have some time to finish up, you have a good change of growing a little more.

Sorry to hear you're allergic to milk now. I love milk...a lot. :)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

• Thank you received: 406
31 Mar 2016 15:47 #4
I too am quite short for my age. Like Rozi or Rosalyn or whatever it is now, I was also premature, more so than Rozi. I've been trying to eat more to get my weight to be actually healthy, as I am very thin, but I've never really heard of any way to get taller. I suppose, just patience and seeing what will happen during puberty is the most that you can do about it... Sorry for that bad news.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

• Technostar
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • I Factorial
  • Thank you received: 40
01 Apr 2016 01:28 #5
Unfortunately, most of your height (About 80%) is determined by genetics. About the only way to grow taller is through proper nutrition. Since you are lactose intolerant, you should eat tofu or drink soy milk to get lots of calcium, but overall, following good nutritional advice and avoiding fast food should help growth a fair bit!

System.out.println("Hello");

• Thank you received: 401
01 Apr 2016 03:34 #6

Ralph wrote: Here's your answer.

wrong game, pleb

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aayrl, Jeff, J@ckRB, Three

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.951 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.