file I was just trashed... [sorta sad/depressing]

• Blasted
  • Blasted's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
29 Jul 2016 03:32 #1
There is an easier way to do this. Just apologize to that girl for all the fights you and her were having. If you actually did that, both of you would totally give it another shot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 69
29 Jul 2016 09:00 #2
Oh no, that does not sound very pleasant to go through. I've never been involved in relationships but I do actually have a lot of good advice from watching them fall apart.

1. If the other dude was acting like that towards you, then imo she shouldn't be going out with him. Obviously, from his point of view, I understand why he might have done what he did, but it's still not good!

2. I get that you might really really like this girl, but sometimes if things don't work out, you have to let them go. It sounds like it will be more hassle trying to repair things than leave them for at least a year and then see what has changed in that time. You may find you like someone else, or she might have become a really different person. And sometimes the people we might like are not the right people, even if it seems like it. Imo, it is far better to not be in any relationship than to be in a risky/challenging one.

3. I don't mean to say you're this type of guy, cos honestly I hardly know you, but never date people just for sexual reasons or whatever. If you can't get along with someone in even really little things, what is the point? Sometimes I see scenarios where a kid is with one of their parents and the parent is acting aggressively towards the child or as if they don't even care about them, and there's not a huge amount of reasons for that. Obviously I'm not suggesting at all that you would get her pregnant - please don't get me wrong.

4. BlastedMarble is right! That is an option! But if she doesn't forgive you in, say, 2 weeks or so, then I'd say leave it. Cut the whole thing off. I did something a bit mean behind someone's back once and we have managed to stay friends, with a fair bit of compromise from me and also me explaining how I felt about it. Maybe buy her something she really likes. Just be nice to her.

Hope this helps :)

SoundCloud page here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiquor, Xedron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.898 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.