file Pokemon!

• LegoCreator768
  • LegoCreator768's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
  • Thank you received: 19
09 Dec 2016 04:16 #1
Have any of you guys played the video games, the TCG, seen the show or just have a Pokemon themed merch item?

Pokemon GO got me more interested in Pokemon (and I wanted to get Black/White a while back but didn't get to) and now I am playing Pokemon Moon, some of the TCG online version, and I finished the first season, Indigo League!

Do any of you guys have a/some favorite Pokemon? Which games in the Pokemon series have you played (if any)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
09 Dec 2016 06:12 - 09 Dec 2016 06:47 #2
Well, for starters I can't stand Pokémon GO.

I'm known throughout my friends to be a fan of the Pokémon series. The first game I ever played was the classic Pokémon Red (of course like 9 years after it had came out). I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it, and I'm looking back on those memories and realizing how much I miss playing the first generation. So sad I was never alive when Pokémon was at its first peak. (Late 1990's to early early 2000's.)

Eventually Pokémon faded away from my interests because I found out about Marble Blast. However in early 2008, I bought my first handheld device for my own (The gameboy I played Pokémon Red on was owned by my mother), which happened to be the Nintendo DS. Being all over Mario at the time (as well as Marble Blast), the first game I pirchases along with the Nintendo DS was New Super Mario Bros. (Only took about a week to beat.) Two old friends of mine heard that I had a Nintendo DS, and they kindly gave away the games they had to me. One of the several games I had was Pokémon Diamond. Of course I had to play it right that instant because I had missed the Pokémon world so much. To this day I don't think I've "caught them all" yet, but who knows? Maybe I'll go back and finish the job.

Fast-forwarding to a few years later when Pokémon (X and) Y came out. I never had the chance to even beat the Elite Four because then Pokémon (ΩRuby and) αSapphire were released. (Oh, and the Pokémon games that aren't in parenthesis are the games I owned.) That game however I did catch every single Pokémon. Even the legendaries.

Now we're up to modern times where we have Pokémon Sun and Moon (I own Pokémon Moon). I've gotten as far as the Elite Four, but I haven't made any progress in the last week because my Nintendo 3DS died and I can't find my charger. :(

Oh, and my favorite Pokémon is probably Arceus.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 09 Dec 2016 06:47 by Nockess.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 753
09 Dec 2016 12:23 #3
Played all the main games until gen IV very thoroughly, knew pretty much everything about them. After that I kinda didn't have the time, I own the later games but didn't really finish them.

Fav pokémon is probably Jirachi

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• CheepFishMBP
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • I am currently inactive.
  • Thank you received: 14
09 Dec 2016 18:59 - 09 Dec 2016 19:01 #4
I became a fan of Pokemon in 2011. Oshawott was ugly at first, but it became cuter in my opinion and it's my favorite Pokemon since 2012. I have drawn Oshawott related stuff (e.g. me as that Pokemon) in my transition program.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2016 19:01 by CheepFishMBP.

• MBOUltimate
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Personal text
  • Thank you received: 60
09 Dec 2016 22:02 #5
I have been playing Pokemon ever since I got Pokemon Platinum in 2009, and have a game for every generation since Gen 4.
I also play Pokemon competitively, but haven't done so in a while.

My favourite Pokemon is Porygon-Z

• LegoCreator768
  • LegoCreator768's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
  • Thank you received: 19
10 Dec 2016 17:05 #6
Some of my favorite Pokemon are Scyther, the Charmander evolution family, Lugia and Zekrom.

If you have watched the first season, don't you agree that "Snow Way Out!" is a great and emotionally moving episode? I cry every time I watch that episode.

• Thank you received: 156
10 Dec 2016 21:32 #7
I don't know about you, but I play Pokemon GO everyday.

Jigglypuff OP

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.