• lxgenda's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
More
19 Jun 2017 12:12 #1 by lxgenda
Good to be back. was created by lxgenda
Hello!

To any player that does not know about me, I am legenda1236, named as "legenda" by the community. I started playing this game back at 2012 because of IsraeliRD, and I got introduced to the MB community on the 3rd of April, 2014. I've remembered that the three guys that I first saw were Krishiv, promarbler14, and Jeef. I remembered that I suck a lot at MP, or maybe I'm still bad at it. For singleplayer, I screamed in glee so loud because I achieved such a fast time in a MBP Expert level The Time Modifier Race, but of course it was debunked because screen-shotting is banned, sadly.

I was a player with a normal attitude, except for the fact that I can get very energetic. By 2015-2016 I got introduced to the JoJ memes and I was so obsessed that I made it my motto. Being honest, as I write this I'm very embarrassed about this. I still once have the heart to keep in touch with the MB community, seeing it change for the greater good.

However, by the time that I have a relationship that started in December 2016, I unfortunately lost my interest towards this community, leaping over to Roblox for greener pastures. I left the Discord server as well multiple times, twice specifically. I felt sad and guilty because I suddenly left without a proper reason, and I was tempted by my own thoughts to return.

So now, I am here, and it feels really great to be back. Would I just leave without reason? Of course I won't, for the final time.

I've returned, or something.
- lxgenda

"tl;dr joj" - legenda 2016
The following user(s) said Thank You: J@ckRB, NF, Nockess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.766 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.