file My House Renovation Update (8 months to go)

• NaCl586
  • NaCl586's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
21 Sep 2012 10:54 #1
If you see me online on the forums, I actually was online from either my school's computer or from my phone. This time, I'm using my school's computer.

Last days, I have been online on the forums because Nihahhat told me that the CGL is released from msn. Because I really got into that news, I opened the forums and downloaded it from phone (with approx 1-2 kbps). Since that I like to see what's up on the forums. And now I can open the forums normally from phone. I also being lied about my promise from my last blog that I wont upload yt vid. But in fact, I uploaded some videos in my stacking channel (NainCycle586). I am sorry about that. So I think I am back in half, just less opening yt, especially viewing yt vids.

So about my house renovation, sadly the renovation just started today or in some days. Actually we have moved since June, and my house had broken down since August, but because of the stupido Jakarta government agencies (find in the internet why), the building permits just done now, and a plot has built on the ruins of my house. And today or in some days, my house renovation starts. So lets wait for 8 more months maybe for me to get my house completely renovated.

The bad thing that I have to quit mbelite during that, because I lost my internet connection for db. I will join it back when I can get the internet back for db.

~Gerson

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
22 Sep 2012 00:59 #2
o: My house is being renovated atm right now, my backside of house is rotting. That's too bad that you're not gonna be able to work on mbeliete.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.878 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.