file 5 bad days in a row

  • NaCl586
  • NaCl586's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
More
23 Mar 2012 04:31 #1 by NaCl586
5 bad days in a row was created by NaCl586
This just happened to me in 5 last days. Im having my bad days. I could explain why those bad thing happen. I will explain them below:

Monday, 3/19/2012
I almost win a giveaway from a youtube user. The random.org generated 34 and my name was in 35. Its so painful and hurts to me.
The video :


Tuesday, 3/20/2012
This is even more painful from yesterday. My friends will come to my home to edit films for my school project, I was affraid of my friends If i didnt put the data from the camcorder to the computer. In the morning I asked my father to copy those data to my comp but my father cant do that because he is going to go work, so then I forced my father to give the data cable so I can put them to the comp by myself. But unfortunately at 10am, I am really affraid of my friends, and my camcorder still saying error. Finally I decided to copy the data roughly so it makes my camcorder part for the data cable broken. My father get mad about it so he get angry to me.

Wednesday, 3/21/2012
This is less painful from yesterday. I will have a picture taking (for my school project) for tomorrow, I asked my mom to get permission. She didnt give permission for me. So then I tell about this to my friends and they said If I rule you, you want to rule us. If you rule us, you want to me rule you. So that was pretty rude. I am telling my mother and she get angry to me. She actually didnt give permission for me to go, but this is for my final test score so I spoke to my mother again and she will give permission if she got a phone number of one of my my friends. After that in the night I make a logo for my school project, and idk that i made the title was a bad word. So i shocked then when i know the meaning of that word. So then my friends blame me of things that I didnt do. So painful.

Thursday, 3/22/2012
This is the day when I go for picture taking for my school project. At 2pm , I go to my friend's house and go to the place with taxi, my mother get angry when she know I am using a taxi for going to that place, so then my mom angry then she wants to speak to my friend. She calmed down after she spoke to my friend. At the location, one of my friend is celebrating her birthday so 5 of our group were having a party at the restaurant that a bit far from the picture taking location. She didnt want to invite the remaining 3 because she think she didnt have enough money for that. So then my friend wants me to say to the remaining 3 to wait in the picture taking location. After my friend think that she has enough money, she invited the remaining 3 but then the remaining 3 get angry because they have walked from the entrance (we take pictures on a beach). The entrance to the picture taking location is far. They walked from the entrance to the picture taking location. They didnt want to walk again so they blame me. The other 5 including me used my phone to talk to the remaining 3. So then they blame me because they didnt know that the other five are using my phone to talk.

Friday, 3/23/2012
This is the most painful day ever in my life. I just get fired from PR because Jeff thinks that I infect pr with virus. Honestly I didnt open PR db until Jeff sent me a nudge. So then he fire me from PR. I am ok with that firing. But that firing is painful enough. I didnt do anything to the db since I turned up my comp, My activities before jeff sent me a nudge just watching YT vid. I even remember what vid did I watch. This was I watched on yt :
. After jeff announce my fire, the virus still infect the db.
Yeah, I think I have to ask my father to install antivirus to my comp and reinstalling db.

5 bad days in a row. This is the most painful week ever in my life. Hope i can make the same things or even better things in MBElite than PR that I messed up. I am accused of the pr.

I should listen to my song, Spirits From the Forest now.
A question. May I cry now? YES!

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Buzzmusic
  • Buzzmusic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
More
25 Mar 2012 16:58 #2 by Buzzmusic
Replied by Buzzmusic on topic 5 bad days in a row
So sorry to hear that. Music always makes me feel better. Hang in there! - Buzzmusic

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2012 21:05 #3 by snowbody
Replied by snowbody on topic 5 bad days in a row
Mar 22, 2012, 9:31pm, voccubes wrote:Monday, 3/19/2012
I almost win a giveaway from a youtube user. The random.org generated 34 and my name was in 35. Its so painful and hurts to me.
The video :



A giveaway is a game that costs nothing to play, and you could potentially win something cool, with the knowledge that you probably won't. I don't understand how failing to win a giveaway is painful and hurts, especially because it's the probable outcome.


Mar 22, 2012, 9:31pm, voccubes wrote:Tuesday, 3/20/2012
This is even more painful from yesterday. My friends will come to my home to edit films for my school project, I was affraid of my friends If i didnt put the data from the camcorder to the computer. In the morning I asked my father to copy those data to my comp but my father cant do that because he is going to go work, so then I forced my father to give the data cable so I can put them to the comp by myself. But unfortunately at 10am, I am really affraid of my friends, and my camcorder still saying error. Finally I decided to copy the data roughly so it makes my camcorder part for the data cable broken. My father get mad about it so he get angry to me.

You're really afraid of your friends? No offense, but it would have been the much better idea to get the cable before you film (and don't _force_ your father to do anything). But don't get me wrong, losing data because you haven't backed up is definitely unfortunate.


Mar 22, 2012, 9:31pm, voccubes wrote:Wednesday, 3/21/2012
This is less painful from yesterday. I will have a picture taking (for my school project) for tomorrow, I asked my mom to get permission. She didnt give permission for me. So then I tell about this to my friends and they said If I rule you, you want to rule us. If you rule us, you want to me rule you. So that was pretty rude. I am telling my mother and she get angry to me. She actually didnt give permission for me to go, but this is for my final test score so I spoke to my mother again and she will give permission if she got a phone number of one of my my friends. After that in the night I make a logo for my school project, and idk that i made the title was a bad word. So i shocked then when i know the meaning of that word. So then my friends blame me of things that I didnt do. So painful.

Why would you care if your mother gives permission for your picture or not? And if you were truly wanting to have it, complaining to your friends wasn't probably the best idea, you might have wanted to asked (whoever was stopping you) why you couldn't, and calmly explained that you wanted it.

What word did you use that you didn't know was bad? If it was obscure enough, you could have at least explained that you didn't know. But even if you do, you cannot pass it off as blaming you for something you didn't do, because you were the one that put the offensive content on the logo. Otherwise, it sounds like your friends are mad at you a lot and you're afraid of them, any reason why?


Mar 22, 2012, 9:31pm, voccubes wrote:Thursday, 3/22/2012
This is the day when I go for picture taking for my school project. At 2pm , I go to my friend's house and go to the place with taxi, my mother get angry when she know I am using a taxi for going to that place, so then my mom angry then she wants to speak to my friend. She calmed down after she spoke to my friend. At the location, one of my friend is celebrating her birthday so 5 of our group were having a party at the restaurant that a bit far from the picture taking location. She didnt want to invite the remaining 3 because she think she didnt have enough money for that. So then my friend wants me to say to the remaining 3 to wait in the picture taking location. After my friend think that she has enough money, she invited the remaining 3 but then the remaining 3 get angry because they have walked from the entrance (we take pictures on a beach). The entrance to the picture taking location is far. They walked from the entrance to the picture taking location. They didnt want to walk again so they blame me. The other 5 including me used my phone to talk to the remaining 3. So then they blame me because they didnt know that the other five are using my phone to talk./quote]

I'm not sure if I'm understanding this right, but are you saying that you're mad that your mother didn't invite friends because she didn't have enough money to? Not to be harsh, but it sounds like a lesson in responsibility, and that you shouldn't rely on parents to support friends that you cannot support. They blamed you because (from what I understand) you left them behind after saying you could bring them.

Friday, 3/23/2012
This is the most painful day ever in my life. I just get fired from PR because Jeff thinks that I infect pr with virus. Honestly I didnt open PR db until Jeff sent me a nudge. So then he fire me from PR. I am ok with that firing. But that firing is painful enough. I didnt do anything to the db since I turned up my comp, My activities before jeff sent me a nudge just watching YT vid. I even remember what vid did I watch. This was I watched on yt :

. After jeff announce my fire, the virus still infect the db.
Yeah, I think I have to ask my father to install antivirus to my comp and reinstalling db.

This sounds like an issue that would be very easy to prove or disprove. Scan your computer and any outbound files for viruses. If they contain viruses, Jeff was probably right to fire you. If they don't, then he wasn't. Although I don't understand why this would be the most painful day ever of your life, surely there's been worse..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DoomblahGo'way