file How do MBAd now?

• NaCl586
  • NaCl586's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
10 Jun 2011 04:48 #1
Everyone thinks this nOOb mod have died.
This mod isn't nOOB and Died! MBAd started since 13th March 2011 and almost dead many time , but i can get my interest back and continue the MBAd normal schedule. MBAd doesnt show any progress until now because I (work alonely) still replicate levels in constructor and thinks some ideas for quest mode. Rollcage and randslider123 help me a little (rc dont make level in constructor , randslider just give me one level in constructor). Now with a month work for replicating levels , we have replicate more than 20 levels. And bunch of new features like level selector , easter egg , campaign mode , challenge mode , etc. Also now we have new gui's and it codded by me! Alpha testing just done , I make a target before christmas , the demo must be released. It left 6 month for me to make levels. Intermediate have the most level replicated (8 i think). Randslider123 don't response me when i pm him to recreate levels. So alonely , i must made the MBAd! Also we have 2 musics (one from me , one from tech warrior) and i still waitiing 4 from him. Intro and Beach theme just done , only left Jungle , Volcano , Ending , and Castle theme! Just i forgot to mention Pyramid and Horror themed.
And MBAd isn't dead!

Gerson
and the Adventure Team!

-Gerson
-RC
-Randslider123
-mosquashi
-alpha (banned)
-tech warrior
-rds empire

I have a question , can anyone have ever beat BCF want to beat my level (because it smilliar to BCF)

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
10 Jun 2011 05:31 #2
Sorry I haven't been on the tracks lately, just been busy... I will get on the jungle one tomorrow! And darn I was going to put a volcano theme in MBS

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• randslider
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
10 Jun 2011 07:55 #3
Just so you know, I can't really make the level, coz constructor is messing up(doesn't let me copy and paste).

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
10 Jun 2011 11:21 #4
MBAd can post updated and stuff here: www.marbleblast.com/index.cgi?board=mbmodothers

This is where all MB Mods (minus PQ/MBA) go. You can post there all the info you want.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 18
10 Jun 2011 13:53 #5
Jun 10, 2011, 4:21am, admin wrote:MBAd can post updated and stuff here: www.marbleblast.com/index.cgi?board=mbmodothers

This is where all MB Mods (minus PQ/MBA) go. You can post there all the info you want.

Adventure already has a thread there. www.marbleblast.com/index.cgi?boa....ay&thread=11565

I hope you make this work.

• NaCl586
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Jun 2011 04:06 #6
post again to mbad thread

• NaCl586
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Jul 2011 14:32 #7
this just a blog so this isn't important enough for post on the adventure thread:

Finnaly after jeff say NO for my request , Mato join MBAdventure until MBE2 started. So the checkpoint and teleports are created normally! My dreams come alive! I dreamed Mato/Jeff code MBAdventure and Mato said Yes and he code. I think Mato is tell he is too busy so he can't , unless him , Jeff don't want to code this, not because he is too busy. The fact , MBAdventure started a month faster than MBReal but jeff wants to code MBReal! Oh so damn but that was his choice, i can't force him to code MBAdventure. So ....

• Ian_Cordle
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • eSports Director
  • Thank you received: 10
11 Jul 2011 14:35 #8
First of all, Jeff is not in MBReal, he is in Marble Blast Emerald and Marble Blast Opal. He is also coding for Marble Blast Emerald 2. He has tons of assignments, and is much to busy to help, and you getting mad at him not wanting to join your mod is silly.

• NaCl586
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Jul 2011 14:41 #9
No prob on jeff. but now for mato

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.829 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.