file A brief visit, and kinda a mod idea.

• NaCl586
  • NaCl586's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
10 Aug 2014 11:14 #1
Hello everyone again :) I'm having a quick visit here to the forums, and I wanted to write something.

Well, I see some of you really wants me to go back to play marble blast, I will play marble blast again when RC 1 is released, because it looks interesting because of MBU levels. By the way when I was playing touhou, I got an idea for a mod in marble blast, I will try to start my mod but idk if this will be successful or no, don't expect much for this, because I'm just doing this mod when I want to do that, meaning not all the time. My mod will include all of my custom levels (no new levels will be made actually), I will choose 15 best levels of mine, then I will make 4 (or 3) different difficulty for each levels, like touhou :) Maybe I will make it very hard to do or even impossible. Also the mod might have extra and phantasm level (touhou reference ftw). That's actually my plan, not a big mod I guess but yeah, I'll try to do.

And just going to tell you all if you noticed, my youtube username changes to KirisameMar_113, that has a special reason that only Mason knows what's the meaning of that name. I changed my username because I wanted to have a username that has touhou reference, not science :p (NaCl).

Also kinda a shoutout, today I see there's a new member (maybe - not really new) that is from Indonesia, that's my country too. Kinda surprised when I knew that, and that might bring me back to marble blast (and the forums) more often.

Before finishing this writing, I had a bad news for myself. My school was burned (on fire) yesterday night, and it was so sad. I can't sleep well last night because of it, I told mason about this. :'( Because of that, school will be off until wednesday, and I have to continue school in a church not too far away from my school.

Okay that's all from me for now, thanks for reading guys :)

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 156
11 Aug 2014 17:10 #2
It's really great to have you back, dude! Really sorry about your school, it must have been pretty shocking to be in your position. :/

To everyone else: I've seen several screenshots and received some inside information about this new mod and I can say that it looks very promising. It's far more creative than other mods out there.

• Thank you received: 64
11 Aug 2014 18:19 #3
I'm excited to see what this mod has in store! And it's nice to have you back for a bit NaCl.

Just curious about the school, was it a fire in like one or two classrooms, or did the entire school actually burn down? Either way I'm sorry that had to happen, best of luck with your situation.

• NaCl586
  • NaCl586's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
11 Aug 2014 23:07 #4

RadiantVibe wrote: Just curious about the school, was it a fire in like one or two classrooms, or did the entire school actually burn down? Either way I'm sorry that had to happen, best of luck with your situation.

The fire started from a storehouse and then spread to a class nearby then biology lab, physics lab, and chemistry lab, then the hall. Those are located on the third floor and that floor was totally damaged. Fortunately my class is in the second floor so it is safe. The fire didn't damage the first and second floor that big, but still has possibility that the floor on the third floor collapsed. It's sad how we just get new items for the labs and a day after it all gone like this :(

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.957 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.