file Follow up: MBEmerald

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
28 Nov 2011 19:31 #1
I just wanted to know if people are still interested in marble blast emerald. How knows, maybe a bug fix/patch will come if there is enough interest.

Post your thoughts below, your opinions are valued by both Higuy and myself

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18
28 Nov 2011 19:55 #2
Played it for a few hours, don't plan to play any more. Making a patch that only removes the You Cheater thing would be a great improvement.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
28 Nov 2011 20:12 #3
..And the large in-game hub as well.

Not that I play MB anyways, just I know that the hub is a big no-no for the community.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 15
28 Nov 2011 20:34 #4
I've played it a few times since its release (played it quite a bit immediately after release, not as much since). But I would still like to see a patch that fixes the hub and the You Cheater bug.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
28 Nov 2011 21:58 #5
sounds good to me, anybody else?

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 21
28 Nov 2011 22:21 #6
Since I got back I downloaded MBE, played it for a while, and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

Fixing the You Cheater bug would be good, as everyone else has said, but I can't think much more for a patch, and I guess I wouldn't play it that much, because I prefer MBP, (No offence to the creators of MBE) but I'd have a go to see if it was any more fun bug-less

That doesn't mean I cheat by the way.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
28 Nov 2011 22:24 #7
non taken at all lol. I was just wondering uil if you guys wanted a patch, thanks man!

Edit: I am so happy to see the interest of mbemearld.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
29 Nov 2011 04:34 #8
While I don't play it as much as gold or platinum, I play it occasionally. Some things I'd like are:
- Change the name of Mudslide. There is already an official MBG level called Mudslide; I don't want another level with the same name.
- Please make the 6th. level of Pro easier (I can't remember the name, it's 2 words that both start with C's ). That level is insanely hard and annoying and the challenge is inconsistent with the rest of the game.
- More marbles that aren't all green.

May come up with more ideas later.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
29 Nov 2011 04:39 #9
please not this will not be a huge update, just saying, like there will be no new dts's kwill

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
29 Nov 2011 04:41 #10
Ok, I can live without new marbles. But please consider my other 2 requests.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• NaCl586
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
29 Nov 2011 08:13 #11
Only one problem

One of MBE achievment, the level tyrant wont showed up. Even if I've completed all levels. (exclude DC ), Fix it plz....

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
29 Nov 2011 08:54 #12
And no one mentions the no jumping that should probably just be removed we can't tell 100% which levels are possible or not possible since it's just a continuous support where we will end up patching just for that (also, I'm aware on some levels it's impossible, just saying that some levels right now that seem impossible may end up being possible in the future).

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 10
29 Nov 2011 11:15 #13
I am pretty damn sure that I have beat most of the possible impossible NJ levels. Switching all the ones so far proved should do it. If anyone is determined enough to beat what is left they can not jump all on their own...

Anyway I am pretty much finished with MBE, I spent a good amount of time with it, and no longer see much replay value.

If you make a patch there is a bug with the checkpoints. I think I described it already in the release thread...

Also the Level Select defaulting to the last unlocked level all the time is incredibly annoying...

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
29 Nov 2011 23:23 #14
checkpoint can be updated, hence Higuy's mbdk one is a new one

nojumping will probably be removed, thanks matan and don

Level select, ok, i'll just have to somehow fix the variables on that.

Level Tyrant will be fixed. (sorry guys, that was one of my achievements, should have realized the bug )

Thanks guys!

anybody else?

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
29 Nov 2011 23:37 #15
Don't forget about the ginormous hud and You Cheater! issues.

Hmm... Emerald Time on the wall-hit level could be adjusted so it's actually possible.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
30 Nov 2011 01:00 #16
alright tech, calm down

i can surely fix those two for ya

Quote:anybody else?

• ktbold12345
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Nov 2011 01:11 #17
No my ideas?

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.101 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.