file MBEmerald 1.01 Update

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
22 Apr 2012 06:58 #1
Guys, here is the changelog so far. If you want anything else in it, let me know. Should be done sometime in may, as I got some other things left to put in.

Change Log:
-Removed Cheater
-Changed canvas name to marble blast emerald 1.01
-Deleted extra crap in playMissionGui.gui
-Deleted old CRC
-Created new CRC (very hard to hack now tyvm)
-Updated version
-Added cheating overrides to stop any extra cheater crap
-Added file cyclicRedundancyCheck.cs (which means new anti hacks) (only .dso will be released duh)
-Removed Secret Dialog
-Removed Secret.Ogg
-New search feature support methods to make execution faster
-Fixed ScriptTrigger bug
-Both common and marble are all under one folder now, called emerald

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marble_of_Randomness
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
22 Apr 2012 12:50 #2
Why not add some more official levels?

And can you make different sections in the Custom category like Director's Cut, Custom Levels, etc.? Since I can have assurance that levels can be created for MBE and add them to our custom level collection.

22 Apr 2012 12:53 #3
Fix alignment on pads, powerups, etc. !

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
22 Apr 2012 20:44 #4
Everybody's suggestion(s) will be considered. Its more of a matter of how fast I get to them

(there will be quite a few new supprises to it though for your patience of waiting and interest (if there is any lol))

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 15
22 Apr 2012 22:16 #5
I'm looking forward to seeing the new and improved MBEmerald

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
22 Apr 2012 22:18 #6
Thanks andrew, it means a lot to me and the mbemerald staff (whoever is left loooool)

I am now declaring myself head of mbemerald and stepping up to the plate.

23 Apr 2012 02:07 #7
I don't think two mods is a good idea Jeff...

What could the anti hacks be for?

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
23 Apr 2012 02:37 #8
mbgaddict, nobody else is going to do this, and the mod is done, its just a patch, its fine. I am actually enjoying this.

Anti hacks....so you don't think its funny to delete files

• Thank you received: 10
23 Apr 2012 07:28 #9
Well, Allow no jumping for levels where it is possible, but marked impossible. I am pretty sure that I figured out all of those and posted them in the original release thread. There could be more, but I seriously doubt it (And if there are more they are very hard and most likely noone will try).

Also I AM sure that there are levels more levels possible w/out camera movement that are unproven, but I doubt you wanna go through those. I would do it but I HATE that mode

Edit: Oh and fix the level select so that when you enter and exit a level it stays where you put it instead of defaulting to the last unlocked level.

Edit: I lied. Weaver, and Slanted Circuit should both be possible w/out camera movement (Completed both w/out any diagonal movement or superspeeds, so with enough skills they could be done w/out turning the camera at all), although actually doing it would be a bitch. Also I am convinced Emerald Tower is as well, although I am not gonna verify that one. Maybe others.

Already verified Around and Around in the orig. release thread.

Motocross mission does allow you to turn camera movement off, falsely. It is impossible to complete w/out diagonal (Can't get up the first hill)

I know it is simple stupid stuff, but it is also easy to fix so no reason not to.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
23 Apr 2012 20:59 #10
Thanks don for the nice post, like i said above everything will be taken in consideration.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.890 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.