file I made a book. Yeah.

• Jkk39
  • Jkk39's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 67
17 Mar 2013 14:52 #1
So when I was really young I decided I wanted to create a book about Marble Blast. I was about 6, and my mom had these little white books that you could draw in to make your own books.

So I made one a long time ago, (like I said probably 7) so its gonna be bad . I'm also copying it word for word from the book. So, here is a book made by a 7 year old. Marblist's Story.

One day there was a little marble soon to be born. His mom's name was Marbalicia and his dad's name was Marblet. There is also an enemy of all the marbles name Marblixia. She had been their enemy for years. Finally, it was the day of the new marble.
Once they had the baby, the dad thought the new marble's name should be MarbleBob CirclePants, but that didn't seem right. So the mom thought of this name: Marblist. Marblet (the dad) thought it was a great name so they named him Marblist.
Once Marblist grew up to the age 23 he thought it was time to get a wife. So he started dating. Then he saw a marble he really loved her name was Marbly. After he had been dating her for two years he asked her to marry him. She said yes and married him on December 2nd, 2004.
It was now time for their honeymoon. On their honeymoon they went to an Advanced level called Thrill Ride. It really was a thrill. Marblist finished in 1:23.04 and Marbly finished in 1:25.54. It was now time to go on the next advanced level Money Tree. They both finished at the same time: 1:45.94.
Now their honeymoon was over and they bought a house in Marble Town. (real creative I know.) After three years they had their first kid. His name was Fred. Fred was a good kid. He was good in school and got good times on the Beginner levels.
Two years later they were going to have a new baby and name him Bob. Fred was done with the Beginner levels and going to start Intermediate. Bob was born and starting on Beginner level 1: Learning to Roll. Bob and Fred loved to play together. And four years later they (Marblist and Marbly) had ANOTHER baby. her name was Hannah. By now Bob was going into Intermediate and Fred was close going into Advanced. So he wasn't done with intermediate.
One (depressing and life threatening) week later Fred was on Advanced. And Bob was in the middle of Intermediate. Six years later Marbly was going to have another baby. Her name is Blizzard. Fred was now done with advanced so was Bob. Now they could go into Custom. Custom is where you turn on the level editor and make your own level. So it was time for Marblist to show Bob and Fred how to turn on the level editor. Ok this is how you turn on the level editor. Marblist said. Press ~, then type this: $testcheats=1; then press enter. Then F11 and start editing! Bob and Fred were having a blast with the level editor. they made levels and had each other try them. And Blizzard was doing great on Beginner, she was already on level 8! And Hannah was on Intermediate.

And thats where I stopped. Although it was horrible, keep in mind I was 6. So, see ya later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
17 Mar 2013 15:18 #2
I think it would have been really interesting if Marblixia had become a threat and the family teamed up against her. All in all, the intro to your story is great! I'm personally hoping that you find the time to finish it.

• Thank you received: 25
17 Mar 2013 16:05 #3
Considering you made that when you were six, that is amazing.

When I was six, I also liked to write stories; i'd have 2 pages with writing, 15 pages that had drawings, and 30 that were blank.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
17 Mar 2013 21:13 #4
Mar 17, 2013, 9:05am, rollcage wrote:Considering you made that when you were six, that is amazing.

When I was six, I also liked to write stories; i'd have 2 pages with writing, 15 pages that had drawings, and 30 that were blank.

Mine is all blank, I hated writing and still do. Except for code.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 0
17 Mar 2013 22:44 #5
You should make a twist, so that Marblist's wife is really Marblixia.

• Jkk39
  • Jkk39's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 67
17 Mar 2013 23:05 #6
Mar 17, 2013, 8:18am, mysteryman3014 wrote:I think it would have been really interesting if Marblixia had become a threat and the family teamed up against her. All in all, the intro to your story is great! I'm personally hoping that you find the time to finish it.
I probably won't be adding onto it since I made it when I was six. I actually remember my mom telling me the exact same thing though.

@Matthew lol. sounds like a good idea.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.834 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.