lightbulb (MBG Texture Overhaul) Simplistic Blast Gold

• Eclipsia
  • Eclipsia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 43
20 Mar 2020 04:49 #1
Basically in 20 minutes I made a MBG texture overhaul but with tiles of solid colour. I did this by choosing the colour that already covered the majority of the tile texture in the first place and I placed on another layer on top a rectangle of that majority colour which makes the whole game look like a roblox recreation which is kinda funny to me. The only affected textures in this overhaul are the floor/wall tiles; the trim, hazards and everything else has not changed.

Link to this texture overhaul:
drive.google.com/file/d/1WI-jiGONsMnby9q...tWq/view?usp=sharing
(btw it's named miniscule blast gold in the zip folder since that's what I named the overhaul originally but I thought it sounded stupid lol)

Please send any feedback if you have anything.
Hope you have fun playing this texture overhaul !!
- Starwide

Image of King Of The Mountain so you can get an idea of what these textures look like:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.039 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.