This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file * New: Cramped* FrySauce (Don.Gato)'s lvls

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
12 Apr 2011 17:42 #31
Level looks awsome but gameplay wasnt. First thing that i couldnt bet without faling obb was bouncy halfpipes. Bouncy tube was ok. But RF tube gave me small problems. I just spiraled out of control and ended obb.
Levels scenery was awsome but unfortunetly i have to say this is one of thouse un-replayeble levels because it was too hard.
If you would make level a bit longer and make more curves wih some kinda ramps on witch you could fly i very high speeds then it would look better.
But idea was pretty good. Nice work Fry Souce (aka Don Gato).

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Don.Gato
  • Don.Gato's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 10
12 Apr 2011 17:46 #32
Apr 12, 2011, 10:42am, rdsempire wrote:Level looks awsome but gameplay wasnt. First thing that i couldnt bet without faling obb was bouncy halfpipes. Bouncy tube was ok. But RF tube gave me small problems. I just spiraled out of control and ended obb.
Levels scenery was awsome but unfortunetly i have to say this is one of thouse un-replayeble levels because it was too hard.
If you would make level a bit longer and make more curves wih some kinda ramps on witch you could fly i very high speeds then it would look better.
But idea was pretty good. Nice work Fry Souce (aka Don Gato).

Yeah I admit that the quarter pipes were a bit over the top. The trick is to bounce near the bottom of the curves so you bounce high enough...

The RF tube is crazy, but that is just how RF is so....

Apr 12, 2011, 5:42am, technostick wrote:A beautiful level indeed. Bouncy is annoying, and you made the most out of that! 24.37 no jumping, no TT (for once, without getting stuck for 5 seconds in the bouncy tube).

Really? I thought the bouncy tube was one of the easier parts...

• Don.Gato
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
12 Apr 2011 21:07 #33
Level is awesome. 'Nuff said.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
12 Apr 2011 23:36 #34
It is easy to skip the bouncy quarter-pipe section by rolling into the left edge of the first quarter-pipe, being bounced into the gem, and landing in the bouncy pipe. If I do that, I cannot enter the bouncy pipe straight, which makes it difficult to get back out straight.

For the RF tube, an easy way is to roll straight into the pipe from the right side of the previous platform, apply diagonal right until the end of the pipe, then jump (off the left bank of the pipe) into the finish.

• Don.Gato
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
20 Dec 2012 08:27 #35
Meh this has been on my desktop for 8 months, and I think I made it at least a few months before I put it there. I had it all set to upload, and something was wrong (I think it was the UT/PT's, not sure) I think I fixed it at some point, not entirely sure and can;t be bothered to try to figure it out. Anyway stopped quite being so lazy so here it is. Link in first post.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
13 Feb 2013 05:02 #36
Heads up, Glitch Abuse uses enclosedloop.dif but in the zip the dif is named enclosed loop.dif so it doesn't show up. I just fixed that for the April 2010 level pack.

• brandondorf9999
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
02 Mar 2013 07:18 #37
Apr 18, 2010, 7:58pm, helpme wrote:My levels are posted below, newest to oldest. If you want the best of, go with Gravity Chaos and Blue.

Cramped
Info: I originally meant this level to have many more (smaller) scenery blocks, closer together, but what I wanted would have taken 125,000 brushes, so I compromised. The level itself is sort of fun, may have some pathfinding potential as well. Sorry for the crappy screenshot, the scenery made a good screenie all but impossible. Finally, skybox came from somewhere, kudos to whoever made it.
www.mediafire.com/?bn1s52sc6cipq4s

Curvilinear
Info: Curves! Converted thanks to Otto's excellent Map Splitter program. Sky by Sim Nine.
www.mediafire.com/?k5cpuoczotcyhde

Blue!
Info: A short path-finding level that (obviously) was inspired by Pokko's Green!. Thanks go out to Andrew and Whirligig, Andrew for the Skybox, and Whirligig for the code that lets you finish at the starting pad.
www.mediafire.com/?2yvymymbydm

Gravity Chaos
Info: This is actually two levels, one w/ inverted gravity and inverted controls (a side affect of inverted gravity). It was the original level, but it was so insanely hard that I flipped everything over and made a second level.
www.mediafire.com/?wll1gyygtjw

Glitch Abuse
Info: Semi-short level with some fancy constructor work, in which you exploit glitches.
www.mediafire.com/?yzmnzngynzm

I made the skybox for anybody who would like the storm skybox and something like that.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.