This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file (Updated) MBP Multiplayer SP2MP Mega Pack

• Kurt
  • Kurt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 96
28 Dec 2014 01:36 - 31 Dec 2014 04:13 #1
As per request by a couple of members, I've made quite the nice package for anyone wishing to host SP2MP games on their servers. The following Custom.zip file contains around 2500 custom levels with modifications to enhance online SP2MP gameplay. Simply extract the Custom folder in your Platinum/Data/Multiplayer/Hunt/Custom Directory, and the interiors folder into your platinum/data/interiors Directory.
Be aware there are a few issues, which are explained in the notes below. Enjoy :D

MISSIONS (10MB): www.dropbox.com/s/7bnin4wj3p44aue/Custom.zip?dl=0
INTERIORS (150MB): www.dropbox.com/s/8taeuspbwznlc0e/interiors.zip?dl=0

NOTES:
1. I have removed all gems on most levels (~95%), however, there have been some I've missed, which might make gameplay a bit crappy.
2. As this archive contains thousands of levels, ensure you have a decent computer which can load all of them on the one server, otherwise, it could be recommended to split these levels into smaller packages at the one time.
3. I copied the entire folder over, so it also includes some extra Custom Multiplayer levels - Simply saying "Replace All" shouldn't be a problem :)
4. About 1/10 levels have lead to my MB Game Crashing, but I am on Mac where that tends to happen more often, play at your own risk.
5. During the Winterfest thingy, Missions must be placed in Data/Multiplayer/Snowball/Custom, also the search doesn't work on winterfest for some reason so you'll need to scroll through missions manually, this will fix it self in a couple of weeks anyway, in which they must be placed in multiplayer/Hunt/Custom.
6. I have not included level image files as they take up more space plus make level loading for other players longer.
Anyway, Let me know if I've missed anything or if there are any issues and I'll see what can be done. If anyone has pretty much every level made in the past 5 years and wish to send them all to me, then I'll happily reupload this file with even more missions added.

Regards and Happy Blasting :D

PS - If I haven't put this in the right spot admins please move it wherever, plus if you want to upload the Archive on the MB site itself and modify the post go right ahead :)

EDIT: OK, so it seems like I wasn't too clear/people were having issues getting the interiors to work properly. So I have made a few updates, including adding my interiors folder, plus updating the missions folder, see notes below:

A. Added about 400 or so missions, simply click on the mission links and download
B. Added the interiors folder, if you intend to play sp2mp, regardless of whether you're hosting or not, it is advised to download this folder. It is a must however if you intend to host a game.
C. Extract the contents of the interiors folder to platinum/data/interiors, there is no need to make any subfolders - Of course there will be existing files there, so when copying over I'd suggest skipping conflicts as a 'just in case' thing, but choosing replace all should be all right.
D. Removed even more gems from missions since last time, essentially what you have is a no gems CLA, including official levels to enhance sp2mp. (wasn't someone asking about that?)

Anyway, let me know if there are any issues as always.
~Kurt
Last edit: 31 Dec 2014 04:13 by Kurt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, IsraeliRD, Jeff, Lee, Kalle29, Regislian, StewMan46, Frostfire, lxgenda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
28 Dec 2014 18:38 #2
You're literally insane. Did you really do the ENTIRE CLA, and then some?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, StewMan46

• Kurt
  • Kurt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 96
31 Dec 2014 01:53 #3
Updated links and info, Read above :)

Pro Snowballer wrote: You're literally insane. Did you really do the ENTIRE CLA, and then some?

Relax man! All i did was use a program to find and replace "GemItem"+colours across .mis files with a 'blank', so the gems are really more hidden as such, rather than gone completely. No way I'd do it manually. Doesn't mean I'm not Insane though :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, Regislian

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
05 Jan 2015 16:01 #4
I tried putting levels of my own into multiplayer/hunt/custom. When I got online and hosted a server they weren't there. Do I need my own server rather than hosting Thistle MK? (and if yes, how to I host my own server, because my friend didn't see it on the server menu while it was active...)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

05 Jan 2015 20:58 #5
Yes, you would have to host your own server, or at least someone who is hosting with said levels. You can do this easily in-game. It should be the "Multiplayer" button, where a "Host" button should be visible in the bottom-right.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
06 Jan 2015 16:06 #6
But my friend didn't see it on the server list. (Let's take a server like...Kurt's server. How did he get to have a server show up on the server list along with custom levels?) Do I have to access my router or something?

Call me Chris!

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
06 Jan 2015 16:14 - 06 Jan 2015 17:33 #7
Yes u do have to access your router; u have to be port-forwarded to be able to have others join u.

Edit:
I've deleted your last post ("Wow, I'm a total noob at everything"), since it doesn't add anything to the topic, it's basically just spam.

+You could've looked around abit, before asking a question that has been answered so many times already.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2015 17:33 by Regislian.

06 Jan 2015 18:12 - 06 Jan 2015 18:13 #8
However, if you were on the exact same local network (LAN, and usually only if you are playing in the same house), then it is possible to connect via direct connect, given that you know their internal/local IP address.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2015 18:13 by ProMarbler.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
06 Jan 2015 18:31 #9
Oohhhhhh! Yeah, I got it. For some reason, I don't have a router where I am atm, but there is a router at my other house. Do you know if it's possible to create a server, host it, after post-forwarding it at the house that does have the router, and then host it with no problems at the house without the router?

Call me Chris!

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
06 Jan 2015 18:36 - 06 Jan 2015 18:37 #10
I deleted all my replies as I feel like the questions I had were clogging up space on this topic and that they were kind of unnecessary. But either way, I got it.

Call me Chris!

Last edit: 06 Jan 2015 18:37 by Nockess.

06 Jan 2015 19:11 - 06 Jan 2015 19:14 #11
Please don't moderate your own posts. If you feel they are clogging things up, ask a moderator instead to delete/relocate posts. Especially since it turns it into confusion when posts are replying to one that does not exist.
Last edit: 06 Jan 2015 19:14 by ProMarbler.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.921 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.