This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

exclamation-circle LegoCreator768's Levels [New level in development!]

• LegoCreator768
  • LegoCreator768's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
  • Thank you received: 19
30 Mar 2015 23:10 - 24 Oct 2015 14:02 #1
Hello!
This is my level topic. I would love feedback and/or level ideas from my levels! If you liked it, disliked it, or whatever you thought of it, be sure to tell me about it!

Thanks for reading!
Attachments:
Last edit: 24 Oct 2015 14:02 by LegoCreator768.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
01 Apr 2015 16:48 - 01 Apr 2015 17:47 #2
So I tested your level, for some reason it was broken from the start (was missing all MP's) I managed to manually fix it and add correct moving platform speed but level itself was unbelievably hard, I could barely manage to get past 3rd block before running out of space to move. By itself level wouldn't be bad if intervals between blocks wouldve been twice as long and platform would've been slightly bigger. But it's your first level so there plenty of room for improvement :) Looking forward to your next levels.

Edit: I did actually managed to finish it, it's wasn't that hard and once you get perfect timing level goes fine. I just suck at the game :P

Edit#2:

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)
Last edit: 01 Apr 2015 17:47 by RDs.The-dts-guy.

• LegoCreator768
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
11 Aug 2015 03:03 - 11 Aug 2015 16:21 #3
I'm making a level pack for MBP! So far, I have 1 level, and it's a moving platform level. What do you guys want in the level pack?

EDIT: I made another level! :D
Last edit: 11 Aug 2015 16:21 by LegoCreator768.

• LegoCreator768
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
11 Aug 2015 20:34 #4
Ok, guys! I've finished the first level pack! It contains 3 levels made by me. All levels have MPs in them. Please enjoy!
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 8
27 Aug 2015 22:31 #5
Hey LegoCreator768! After playing your "level pack" (You probably should make more levels before making a level pack, atleast 5), I can say I did enjoy the levels. The first level, to me, was fairly boring because it was very easy to stay on the platform, and it was only about one moving platform. Maybe next time you make a level, do something with a moving platform, but make more obstacles and have more than just the moving platform. The second level, I will say, was solid. The icy tightropes at the start were fun to do, but at the end, you had that slow MP again and it was a bit boring. Maybe make that a bit faster and have more action at the end, that would be a lot more fun. Finally, your last level I loved. I love tightropes for some reason, so that level was pretty cool to me. Even though it was short, there are several tweaks and one major shortcut which makes the level pretty fun to speed run. My best on that is 11.762 for competition's sake. It can definitely go sub 11, maybe even sub 10.5. Overall your first level pack was ok. If you improve your levels the way I am saying, I know people will like it a lot more, and I certainly will.

• LegoCreator768
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
24 Oct 2015 13:58 #6
Hey guys!

I'm making a new level, and I want it to be a realistic type level. You start on a grassy plane filled with trees and a waterfall, and then, your marble falls down a hole into a cave. You must get through the cave and ride the lift to the top of the level and finish. Any ideas you think I should do? Comment now because I am currently developing the level!

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
24 Oct 2015 15:10 #7
Do you use Constructor?
There is a way to make hilly terrain, but map2dif will move certain vertices and brushes up and down, requiring you to test the interior multiple times and split it into more than one interior where it has screwed it up. I think I read this has to do with multiple edges in one spot. (the one time I tried this it required me to split it into five, two of which, only had one brush each.) Positioning them is easy since Constructor will paste brushes in their original location.

If you do want to make hilly terrain, I can make a tutorial, but no promises it will be any time soon.

• LegoCreator768
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
24 Oct 2015 20:22 #8
Yes I do use constructor.

Nah that's fine. I'll just make an easy type terrain with the dome type brushes.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
24 Oct 2015 21:41 #9
Dome brushes? Or did you mean the sphere tool? If so, how do you get the spheres to work? Sphere brushes always break for me.

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
24 Oct 2015 21:53 #10
Spheres will break map2dif super hard, don't use them.

For the level itself, you should do whatever you feel would make a good level, seeing as you're the designer. If you want people to help you out, you should get one or two people involved in the creation of the level as a whole, as opposed to simply asking for ideas.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.961 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.