This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file New CLA?

• Nockess
  • Nockess's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
09 Jul 2015 01:27 #1
So, we have a MBP CLA, and almost every level is either incredibly outdated, or just lame (or both, heh heh).
I feel the need to say that it can be changed into this new unimaginable MBP CLA, which will be the sequel to the first one. Since people are making levels that are much, much better currently, would we be able to make a even better CLA than what we have now?

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
09 Jul 2015 05:45 #2
Excuse me but I doubt there even is such term as outdated levels. And there are still tons of gold in old cla some of which could certainly beat some of newest levels made(while I agree some levels are really bad in cla and have no meaning)
Back to main point, I agree that any new levels in cla should be seperated in different folder so that you wouldnt have to go through the all old levels again. Few years ago idea of seperating MBP from MBG levels also sounded nice. It's just a lot more extra work for something that isnt downloaded that often.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
09 Jul 2015 05:47 #3
I don't think you understand the purpose of the CLA.
Hint: Custom Levels Archive.

The CLA was created as a response to GarageGame's custom levels download page for Marble Blast (Gold) as Alex Swanson was unable to continue to work on it. Its aim was to collect all known levels into one downloadable pack, hence its named the CLA.

Since 2009 I've lost interest in working on it due to the increased difficulty, and PF took over, and lost interest in 2013. I hold the last version (good as of dec 2013) but any levels from Jan 2014 were not added. Right now Pro Marbler and Kalle are working on making sure the CLA is proper and then we can release it as an update for the site. If anyone has all levels released since Jan 2014, we could add them as well. and update the CLA as well.

The CLA serves no other purpose.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Nockess
  • Nockess's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
09 Jul 2015 14:05 #4
I've been getting a little negative feedback...
...which I can understand! Apparently I do not know the meaning of Custom Levels Archive. Stupid me... :side:
Alright, so I'm wrong about all this. Unless anyone wants to step in, delete/lock this topic or something.
Everything understood.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
09 Jul 2015 14:20 #5
Don't worry about it Rozi, I'm sure Matan didn't intend it to be negative :P

Before someone locks this, I'd like to say it would be nice if there was something like a numbered list of every custom level ever made, so when making a random levels video, I can randomly select x number of levels by using RNG or something, so it would be truly random. Because Egoo here doesn't like desicion making :P

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
09 Jul 2015 14:24 #6
If you have suggestions for how the new CLA should be then tell us. If you want a pack without "lame" levels then we'll note that. The idea of packs for specific types of levels is already on the list, though that doesn't guarantee that it will become a reality.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
10 Jul 2015 19:56 #7
Or sort all the custom levels by year or month, like Perishingflames did.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.790 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.