This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

lock Marble Blast Fubar Custom Levels

• Nathan125
  • Nathan125's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
01 Jan 2016 16:35 #1
Since the Arrival of MBFubar Custom Levels are probably going to be made so I hop you guys are enjoying Marble Blast Fubar and lets get the custom level's coming. :) :) :) :)
The topic has been locked.
  • Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
01 Jan 2016 16:54 #2
First off, you spelled "Levels" wrong.

I don't think there's a point for this thread. For one thing, people who make Marble Blast Fubar custom levels can post it on their own custom level topic/thread.
Second of all, Fubar just came out. People are not going to spend time making custom levels for a Marble Blast mod that hasn't even been out for 24 hours. They're all going to be playing the mod instead.
This current version of Marble Blast Fubar that's out is also a Beta build, so basically the game's not finished with it's first complete release, therefore the only kind of levels the mod needs is official ones.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
  • Thank you received: 368
01 Jan 2016 17:30 #3
There is currently no support (and no intended support) for custom levels in Fubar at this point in time (despite there being a Custom category - to be removed in a future build).

~Aayrl
  • Nathan125
  • Nathan125's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
09 Jan 2016 16:04 #4
when the Custom Levels are announced will hey be sent here?
  • Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
09 Jan 2016 16:39 - 09 Jan 2016 16:41 #5

Aayrl wrote: There is currently no support (and no intended support) for custom levels in Fubar

Even if there were Fubar customs, they would be posted in the Custom Levels board under the thread of the user that created the level.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
Last edit: 09 Jan 2016 16:41 by Three.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.