lightbulb Custom Levels Tier List

• Xedron
  • Xedron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Level Speedrunner
  • Thank you received: 294
10 Jul 2019 04:41 #1
So I made this recently, as just an idea since this community already has public tier rankings for creators, singleplayer and multiplayer members...this is totally for fun and it would just be cool to see what other people think.

This is a classic custom levels tier list, AKA a selection of the levels that I played the most as a 9 year old brat. I'll make one for recent/post PQ levels if people like this idea and creators realize that other peoples opinions are not meant to hurt their feelings.

Here you go and have fun.

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 43
10 Jul 2019 07:36 #2
My tier list doesn't really look full because I haven't played a lot of the classic customs. If Downward Spiral was on the tier list it would've been S tier. If it's there then I just didn't see it :V

• Red_zone
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • when that cold brew hits
  • Thank you received: 2
10 Jul 2019 11:14 #3
Here is my take on the tier list on the custom levels. Sorry if i excluded the section about the levels i did not know about.

• Thank you received: 0
16 Jul 2019 15:38 - 16 Jul 2019 16:01 #4
I don't care about whatever you say, a day at the links is a very good level.
But that one level about “the marble’s house” was kinda long and boring except for the last part.
Welp, heres my tier list

“Must’ve scared everyone with my awesome roasts” -TheSphere, 2016
Last edit: 16 Jul 2019 16:01 by Punished_Pitaya. Reason: Need to add the list :/

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.