file How to make teleports?

• dlma
  • dlma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
17 Aug 2013 03:59 #1
I made a teleport but when I tested it it said no destination specified, how do I make the teleports work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
17 Aug 2013 04:01 #2
go to your marble blast platinum folder, and find the file Teleporter Note.txt

It shows a nice example of a teleporter. Look at the destination field. That's the name of a destination trigger that you have to make.

That is all.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• brandondorf9999
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
18 Aug 2013 07:43 #3
Specifying a name to the destination and teleport triggers would help depending on what teleporter you're using. You simply have to add destination when adding a new field. The value is the teleport name and the name is the type of the trigger, you want to use destination as the name of the target while using a teleport trigger. Also, it be easier if you use some teleporter objects to help you with an inactive and an active teleporter and have them placed on the level so the marble knows when the teleporter is active or not. It's best if you use switch balls, teleporter (known as repair bay as the texture's name), warp light or some other that can remind the marble where it's going to. You don't have to have teleporter objects in the level if you wish.

• RandomGuy
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • I'm back, and still random
  • Thank you received: 0
25 Aug 2013 17:10 #4
I'm fairly certain that Jeff's post was enough to answer dlma's question. You have provided him with how to customize his teleports.

- Steven
Cuber, Musician, Science Olympian, QuizBowler Extraordinaire, and totally, you guessed it, random!

Instagram: theadhdsteven
Snapchat: theadhdsteven
Youtube Channel: RandomGuy

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.