lock Any Help on how to make a muliplayer level?

• Duskst
  • Duskst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • mhmm
  • Thank you received: 0
05 Mar 2015 01:03 #1
I don't know if this is in the right thread but I have wondered.

How do you make a custom level for multiplayer. I already made my own interior to make a custom level for multiplayer but then I gotten stuck on how you actually get it into multiplayer. I need a little help n it and I tried looking through the forums for any results but couldn't find anything.

I understand if there is anything too obvious to see in MBP for the MP level stuff but i'm only a newbie on it :P.

Ender - Last Saturday at 4:36 PM
I have hopped on a circlejerking bandwagon.
The topic has been locked.
  • Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
05 Mar 2015 13:24 #2
Use the level editor to place powerups and gems on your interior. For gems, place RedGemItem, YellowGemItem, and BlueGemItem for the different point-valued gems, respectively.

Then, in the .mis, in the chunk of stuff that includes "Name = Whatever"; and "Type = Whatever"; , you need to add a few things:

Make sure "Type = custom"; . Otherwise this will break something.
MaxGemsPerSpawn = "x"; . This is the maximum number of gems that can spawn at one time in your level.
RadiusFromGem = "x"; . This is how far apart your gems can be from eachother when they spawn. I'm not sure exactly what this distance equals, but '10' is very small, and '50' should make sure your max number of gems spawns every time.
Time = "xxxxxxx"; . This is the number of milliseconds your multiplayer level will last. Basically, the number of seconds, followed by three zeroes. So, for a one minute match, you put Time = "60000"; .

Hope this helped!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Duskst
  • Duskst
  • Duskst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • mhmm
  • Thank you received: 0
07 Mar 2015 21:36 #3
Thx..

Some admin can close this topic now

Ender - Last Saturday at 4:36 PM
I have hopped on a circlejerking bandwagon.
  • Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
07 Mar 2015 22:16 #4
Lock'd as requested.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.