check 1x1 Scaled Textures for Constructor / QuArK

• HiGuy
  • HiGuy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
09 Oct 2015 17:14 - 09 Oct 2015 17:17 #1
It's always bugged me that some of the MB's textures need to be scaled to 0.5 in Constructor, because it adds another layer of annoyance onto trying to design a map.

So, I created the 1x1 scaled textures pack. It's a compilation of all of MBG/MBP/MBU/MP textures, but scaled so you can use them in Constructor/QuArK at 1x1 size. This means no screwing with the U/V scales, no trying to remember if ice is actually 0.25 (looking at you, PQ), or whether or not your walls should be 1 square per tile. Everything is just 1x1, no hassle. After you create a map using these textures, map2dif it with them as well, but only copy the .dif file to your game. The textures should upscale to use the regular textures without any issue.

Download Texture Packs:
MBG Only: higuy.me/tex/1x1_MBG_Textures.zip
MBP Only: higuy.me/tex/1x1_MBP_Textures.zip
MBU Only: higuy.me/tex/1x1_MBU_Textures.zip
MP Only: higuy.me/tex/1x1_MP_Textures.zip
All Albums: higuy.me/tex/1x1_All_Textures.zip

Important Note: If you use these textures in Constructor/QuArK, you will need to map2dif with them as well. If you try to map2dif a map with the original textures, it will try to use the larger sizes and give you problems. You should make separate albums for these, as any maps which use the original sizes won't scale correctly with these textures.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 09 Oct 2015 17:17 by HiGuy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, Lee, Kalle29, Jkk39, Three, Regislian, Marson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1will2000will1
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
22 Oct 2015 12:37 #2
These seem very useful, although I haven't tried them, I'm currenty on mobile.

Marble Blaster Since 2003
Skype - will99100

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
22 Oct 2015 15:45 #3
As a fellow mobile user I too can confirm that there is no Constructor for mobile so I cannot try them.

Jeff pls release mobile version.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jkk39, Three

• Thank you received: 67
22 Oct 2015 16:02 #4
Thanks for this HiGuy, it's always nice for Constructor to be less annoying to use.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.874 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.