times Constructor becomes unresponsive after certain actions

• Enigma
  • Enigma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 17
03 Jan 2016 07:08 - 03 Jan 2016 07:09 #1
Alright, so after trying to open any CSX file in Constructor, the application becomes unresponsive, and only the menu bar can be used. The window itself is like a still image, sometimes flashing with graphical errors. This happens every time I try to open a previously saved file, as is rather annoying. This also happens when clicking any of the buttons in the "Shapes" section. My only choice is to quit and restart the program.

I'm running Constructor 1.0.4. on OS X 10.10.5. Since Constructor is a GarageGames program, I'll just ask for any suggestions as to what I should do, assuming that no-one here would be able to fix this directly. Reinstalling Constructor doesn't help; seeing as the error is reproducible and is not fixed by reinstallation, it would be nice to see if any other OS X Yosemite users can reproduce the issue.
Last edit: 03 Jan 2016 07:09 by Enigma.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
03 Jan 2016 07:10 #2
Is it like a screen with black boxes everywhere and stuff? if so, trying reinstalling it.

Ender - Last Saturday at 4:36 PM
I have hopped on a circlejerking bandwagon.

• Enigma
  • Enigma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 17
03 Jan 2016 07:32 #3
It looks like this, it's just a frozen screen, can't do anything, when I do what I described in the op.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.787 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.