file Triggered PathNodes

• Ralph
  • Ralph's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
19 Apr 2017 18:26 #1
Threefolder made a tutorial about PathNodes, but they are working only automatically for me, so can someone explain me how to make them move using a PathTrigger, just like hPerks made for the Doors of his level, Meet me inside?

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
19 Apr 2017 22:45 - 19 Apr 2017 22:45 #2
Use a PathTrigger -- after renaming the object you want to run on a path, set "object1" to the object's name, and "path1" to the first node in the path you want it to follow.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
Last edit: 19 Apr 2017 22:45 by Three.

• Ralph
  • Ralph's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
20 Apr 2017 09:12 #3
Thing is... well, I want to make a gem spawn using a simple PathNode system. This gem will spawn when the marble enters the PathTrigger.
I just did what you told me, I've set the object (here, a gem) and its corresponding path.
But the problem is, when I restart the level, the PathNode system doesn't wait for the marble to enter its corresponding PathTrigger, to play automatically every time I press my respawning key to restart the level.

How can I fix this?

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.918 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.