• i code for balls
  • Thank you received: 64
11 Jan 2017 17:57 #1
pls i need it

For the best Marble Blast levels, head over to:
- marbleland.vaniverse.io/pack/18

connieofro.neocities.org/

[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
11 Jan 2017 18:18 #2
Since the game doesn't come with any support for achievements, you'll probably need a GUI for displaying them. I'd recommend checking out the other GUIs and basically just copy + replace stuff until it works.

You can use function clientCmdGameEnd (where the end game screen opens) to check for times for various levels. If you want anything more complicated than best time achievements then you're going to have to research how to detect when the player gets those achievements.

It's probably going to be quite a bit of work. You should strongly consider whether having achievements is necessary.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three, NF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.835 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.