Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

map-pin MBP 1.50+ Requests thread

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
19 Jul 2014 06:44 #91
... he used Photoshop on the GUI image of Beta 3.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 198
19 Jul 2014 07:03 #92
Can you guys add a gem hunt mode in single player?

lee is awesome

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
19 Jul 2014 07:41 #93

Lee Zi Xian wrote: Can you guys add a gem hunt mode in single player?

PQ has it.
Put $server::servertype=multiplayer; in the starting of the mis file(open it with notepad) and play it.

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy

• brandondorf9999
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 2
19 Jul 2014 18:49 - 19 Jul 2014 19:08 #94
Also, how do I use the marbles with the shaders I've applied in Leaderboards? These are miscellaneous stuff, not stuff for multiplayer and leaderboards levels.
Last edit: 19 Jul 2014 19:08 by brandondorf9999.

• CheepFishMBP
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • I am currently inactive.
  • Thank you received: 14
26 Aug 2014 23:39 - 26 Aug 2014 23:39 #95
Hi, since MBP 1.50 RC1 now ignores par times, when you go over the par ones and then finish a level (either online or offline; e.g. I've finished Timely Accent with a time of 30.xx), all the times over par on the level select screen (both online and offline) should be red, and the best time that is over par (under the level picture) should have "Over Par" in parenthesis next to it, so that you will really know people didn't pass the par time.
Last edit: 26 Aug 2014 23:39 by CheepFishMBP.

• Thank you received: 10
27 Aug 2014 07:07 #96

Don.Gato wrote: Visual indication of gem acquisition in MP. As a person who plays with the sound off most of the time it is irritating not knowing if I got a gem or not, especially if moving quickly past it, or when other players are going for it. Besides, even if I did turn sound on, marble related sounds (Rolling, jumping, collecting gems, ect.) do not work for me in WINE. This could be a configurable option, or just on by default (MBO had it, I don't think it annoyed anyone)

Maybe I'm beating a dead horse with this one (Matan already brushed it off), but I would still like to bring it up again, cause I would really love to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perishingflames

• Thank you received: 198
27 Aug 2014 08:23 #97
Please add like numbers floating when you had collected a gem. Like, after collecting a red gem, there's a +1 floating in your screen to see that you gained a point (MP)

lee is awesome

• Thank you received: 401
27 Aug 2014 16:45 #98

Lee Zi Xian wrote: Please add like numbers floating when you had collected a gem. Like, after collecting a red gem, there's a +1 floating in your screen to see that you gained a point (MP)

This sounds like a really good idea. Either that or at least make your name flash on the scoreboard and then temporarily show how many points you just gained next to your score.

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy

• Thank you received: 123
27 Aug 2014 18:43 #99
The only indication that you got that gem is based on the sound (and maybe a HUD message?), and I'd really like to know when I'm being cheated of gems.

Also, for Wine, you just have to change the order of which the libraries are used for OpenAL. I believe the application first, then Wine's version.

• Pyro
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • The semester rounds out!
  • Thank you received: 0
27 Aug 2014 20:02 #100
Yes, this idea would be excellent to the cause.

• CheepFishMBP
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • I am currently inactive.
27 Aug 2014 23:52 #101
When I see most paths for MBU levels in MBP on YouTube, it's hard to tell when someone uses Blast at high speed without me looking at the Blast meter, and looking at the meter takes away my attention regarding seeing pathways for that levels. So, when using Blast, sonic waves should come out of the marble even when Blast is used at high speed.

03 Sep 2014 01:32 #102
Have offline copies of the Marble Blast Ultra levels. Offline levels allow players to play them any time regardless of internet connection. Offline levels remove one level of connection (the server) that must be checked every time one logs into MBP Online and thus saves time and increases reliability.

A time can be beaten, but a path can't be rediscovered. The best path stays forever.

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
03 Sep 2014 03:31 #103
Add statistics for custom levels, such as how many completed/platinum/ultimate times you have for each level pack.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.912 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.