Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

file [REQUEST] WR Times Show for Top 10

• NF
  • NF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 405
18 Jul 2017 13:47 #1
I really like how if you get an Awesome Time in PQ it shows you the world record when you finish the level, even if you finish it again without the Awesome Time. Could this be extended so that if you finish top 10 on any level online, including PQ if top ten doesn't necessarily mean Awesome Time, it will show you the world record whenever you finish the level?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evokrypt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 69
18 Jul 2017 18:33 #2
I second this idea! Seems like a good reward for the player.

SoundCloud page here:

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
18 Jul 2017 19:05 #3
We opted to only show the world record if you've beaten the AT because, if you can't beat the AT, there's no point in showing the record -- the WR will always be below the AT. Personally, I feel like showing the world record to anyone in the top 10 might discourage new players who get a decent time, end up in 10th, and then realize that their time isn't good at all.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
18 Jul 2017 20:17 #4
In my opinion, this might be a good idea once more people play PQ and get close enough to Awesome Time, but for now, there are too many levels where 10th place is still not even remotely close to AT or WR, so I don't think this should be implemented for a while.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.