Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

file Weekly map discussion 4#: Having a Blast

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • RDs.The-dts-guy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
11 Sep 2017 18:22 #1

RDs.The-dts-guy wrote: weekly map discussion or it can be better described as review. Every week I will be picking random map from PQ's map pool (excluding bonus and tutorial categories for now, custom levels may happen depending on how this goes), here you can share any opinions, share positive things you liked about the map or just point out pros and cons and express all the anger you have to the person who made the map :side:

4th map of the week is coming with a blast: Having a Blast

Category: Intermediate
Level: 5
Desc:"Welcome, brave warrior. Here you will learn the different applications of cannons."
When making the video for PQ Spotlight #1, Matan kept missing the water wall and went Out of Bounds.

Did you had a blast with this level? (Pun intended) Post below!

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • RDs.The-dts-guy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
11 Sep 2017 18:28 - 11 Sep 2017 18:29 #2
Small, simple and neat. That's all I can say about this level.
As beginner level it still keeps it's roots in providing safety for the new players yet keeping challenge and the fun up for casual ones.
Nothing negative to say here.
10/10

Edit: also thanks Higuy for making the arch animation, In alpha it was way harder to aim. :D

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)
Last edit: 11 Sep 2017 18:29 by RDs.The-dts-guy.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
11 Sep 2017 18:39 #3
Having a Blast is one of my favorite levels in PlatinumQuest, and RDs took the words right out of my mouth. Its sized is not enough to the point where it would be too challenging for a beginner, it's a pretty straightforward level to play through, and it introduces the cannons very well in my opinion.
It's also a fantastic level to speedrun, although my only complain is that it's kind of lame that you can get a decently faster time by just randomly turning your camera and hoping that you put yourself in the right spot. It's not a huge deal though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(I'm a bit surprised my record from the speedrunning competition still stands (and oh my god, no one can get even close). It really sucks that it was played in the demo though...)

10/10. Very nice level.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• CylinderKnot
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Personal Text
  • Thank you received: 76
11 Sep 2017 19:09 #4
I absolutely LOVE this level. It's a great way to introduce basic cannon mechanics, and the execution was perfect. The trajectory guides remove any sense of difficulty from not knowing the force of the cannons, so the trial-and-error was removed from demo to full game. This level flows nicely, and it seems quite flawless.

5/5 from me!

Signature

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
12 Sep 2017 15:00 - 12 Sep 2017 15:01 #5
Having a Blast : 10/10

I personally loved this level since the demo. This is the third level I spent the most time on, behind Sky High Circuit and Terrace Tundra.
Really slick to play, difficulty regulated correctly, totally replayable due to the variety of pathways to be found, and a great design. Well done, Andrew.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Last edit: 12 Sep 2017 15:01 by Ralph. Reason: Forgot the colon

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
23 Sep 2017 20:31 #6
Quite an easy and fun level to start playing with cannons. The nest egg is cleverly hidden. 10/10

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.982 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.