check Marble Blast Chaos is Coming soon

• Mike
  • Mike's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Nov 2019 23:24 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nathan125
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
09 Nov 2019 00:02 #2
Ho boy, here we go again.

• Connie
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • i code for balls
  • Thank you received: 64
09 Nov 2019 06:14 #3
are you like, me from 2016-2015 lol

For the best Marble Blast levels, head over to:
- marbleland.vaniverse.io/pack/18

connieofro.neocities.org/

[img

• Thank you received: 1
10 Nov 2019 07:06 #4
Marble Blast Chaos is starting to look like a story game because a Marble is going to defeat that Villain in the Marblocity named Cyclonion.
A giant Tornado that is a king. And a Marble is about to stop all his plans and defeat him once and for all. There will be 12 Chapters in each every categories like Tutorial, Easy, Medium, Hard and Impossible. November 12th 2019 is going to be the release date.

Marble Blast Trizz: Coming in 2022

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
13 Nov 2019 09:46 #5
Yeah, that's basically Marble Blast Stop. *YAWN*

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiquor, Nutmegg

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
14 Nov 2019 04:58 #6

Ralph wrote: Yeah, that's basically Marble Blast Stop. *YAWN*

Yeah. There's a reason Marble Blast STOP was taken down from the Marble Blast website. It doesn't match the skill I have at creating stuff now, and it's only getting better and better.

Look, dude. I know you want to mod a vanilla copy of MBG and everything, which I am glad you are ambitious to do, but right now, there's no clear way that this is going to take off with the feedback I have seen from the community, and, judging from what I've seen, I can't say that I agree that a modification is right for you at this time to create.

Here's my advice: start creating basic levels for PlatinumQuest. Learn how missions work, learn how the editor and QuArK or Constructor works, or some other program. With enough practice, time, and feedback from the community, you can probably create a decent mini-mod. I should also mention that a decent mod involves a team of people for it to be successful, and you have to pick the right people for help in mod creation.

I should also mention that this community is strict with feedback (but has gotten more constructive, which I say thank you to the folks who have become more constructive), but I will warn you that this community has high standards and that means you should be careful what you wish for.

Good luck.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralph, Connie, Mike, Eclipsia, Nutmegg

• Thank you received: 1
15 Nov 2019 20:58 #7
But I don't even know how to create levels. I do know how to get an level editor but I do not know how to make levels on the editor. I don't even know which interior i would use or interiors i have to create. Is there anything to help me?

Marble Blast Trizz: Coming in 2022

• Connie
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • i code for balls
  • Thank you received: 64
15 Nov 2019 21:58 #8

FourForOrigami wrote: But I don't even know how to create levels. I do know how to get an level editor but I do not know how to make levels on the editor. I don't even know which interior i would use or interiors i have to create. Is there anything to help me?

Honestly, i am not trying to be mean or anything, but if you dont know how to create levels, you shouldnt create mods.
As Isoplere said, you should focus on making level packs/levels first, then try to create mini-mods

Also, i am talking from experience because i was literally JUST like you back in 2015-2016-2017.

For the best Marble Blast levels, head over to:
- marbleland.vaniverse.io/pack/18

connieofro.neocities.org/

[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike, Nutmegg

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
15 Nov 2019 22:01 #9
If you don't know how to make levels, what do you intend to accomplish by making a mod that's just a compilation of other peoples' levels? No one wants to play that when they can just play all the levels in the original game or PQ, and certainly no one actually agreed to having their levels implemented into this mod of yours.

If you want to learn how to make original custom levels - which, perhaps someday with enough practice will allow you to create your own mod for real - you can check out the level building subforum for more information.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Connie, Mike, Nutmegg

• MBOUltimate
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Personal text
  • Thank you received: 60
16 Nov 2019 00:51 #10
i don't know about you guys but i'm certainly looking forward to the development of the world's first levelless marble blast mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralph, QwertyQwertz, Mike

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.832 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.