check [Official] Marble Blast Super - The ACTUAL Incomplete Release

• tomysshadow
  • tomysshadow's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
19 Dec 2015 03:21 - 19 Dec 2015 03:56 #1
Marble Blast Super

So in the past few months I feel like I've been the is-Matthieu-okay-with-releasing-Marble-Blast-Super-yet-can-you-ask-him-when-he-gets-online-mesenger-guy and I'm glad to say that yes, Matthieu Parizeau and David Luo have finally officially confirmed that it is okay to give out a Marble Blast Super incomplete release. This is the latest version that will ever be made, and the resources used to make it such as the map files have been left in because Matthieu told me to leave them in. This is not a leak, this is not me giving out the code without permission. It is finally, absolutely 100% confirmed and Marble Blast Super is 100% more dead. Hallelujah.

So anyway, here is a link to the installer. Many of you may have a previous version of MBS already, but this is the final version that will be made, BETA 0.50 to be more specific.
Note: Matthieu told me to report a bug which he couldn't figure out how to fix. Sometimes pressing the Next Level button when a level is completed will crash the game. Of course, now that the mod is not being maintained anymore there's not a whole lot of point in fixing this.

I couldn't find rules regarding forum posts for mod releases, so I hope MEGA will cut it, since I don't have a paid account on MediaFire.
mega.nz/#!ZhgRmTxb!FhYDqw-0obkPg89kngHzpiN5-A1Bd16HVt__EQHA_pA
www.4shared.com/zip/8W87-9Egce/MarbleBla...r-Beta_50_setup.html
ulozto.net/xxdmWxpB/marbleblastsuper-beta-5-0-setup-zip
Last edit: 19 Dec 2015 03:56 by tomysshadow. Reason: Added more mirror links
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidjl123, Nockess, artur15141, Arcadeog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
31 Dec 2015 21:29 #2
Wow!!! this mod is awesome, nice levels, nice features! too bad it didn't get finished though :/

Marble Blast is love, Marble blast is life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidjl123

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
21 May 2016 02:09 - 23 May 2016 02:14 #3
Just confirmed with Anthony (tomysshadow) that I should release the latest Dev version because I still have it. There's not much in terms of changes or additions, but there's a few more levels and just other stuff in general.
Download the latest Dev version here.

As for if MBS is dead or not.
I know, you all have heard it's basically dead. You know what? That's basically true. However as I've sent BlastedMarble a copy before releasing it here (only like this morning, like 11 hours ago) and that he's played it for a little bit, he did make this series of comments on webchat.
Warning: Spoiler!

A lot of the former MBS team members' level building skills have gotten much better since the death of MBS, and there's a chance we can recruit some new people. As far as coding goes, I don't think we're gonna get another Matt P. anytime soon if he continues to be at a college with no internet.
My point is Marble Blast Super might not be 100% dead. It sounds crazy, but there's a small chance. If the MBS team makes better decisions and we start using our heads, Marble Blast Super could turn into a decently good mod.
I hope for this actually. I enjoyed working on MBS (aside from all the stress). It might happen...

Anyways, enjoy this build!

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 23 May 2016 02:14 by Nockess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee, Weather, Xedron

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
21 May 2016 05:45 #4
By the way, since Water Master Course has ice in it now, I'll have to call it "Ice Master Course" and change the names of each challenge.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
21 May 2016 14:59 #5
Changed the zip file a lot so you don't have to download 650MB and now it's down to 188MB (If I remember correctly). See the other post for the link.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• NaCl586
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • An Ordinary Marble Blaster
  • Thank you received: 70
24 May 2016 00:48 - 24 May 2016 00:49 #6
Is it possible to disable the free look in this game? I just don't really like and not used to free look.
Even in the pref.cs, always free look is set to 0, and the game still does free look.

I'm just an ordinary marble blaster who like to create new and unusual things.

Creator of the Marble Blast GLC series
Check out and download my custom levels here .
Check out my original musics in this thread and in my soundcloud here .
Last edit: 24 May 2016 00:49 by NaCl586.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.906 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.