question-circle MBG Rebirth thingy,

• Apostatheus
  • Apostatheus's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 3
19 Oct 2017 13:54 #1
So i was thinking about on an project called MBG Rebirth, aand if you will first ask me this, "Apo, will you add new graphics?". No i wont... i don't consider myself a pro Mod-Maker YET. So instead of adding new graphics, detail, i will expand the game with a blast-off of 50 new levels and Mastery Levels! (There will be different 10 Mastery Levels, each focusing on one ability, like Super Jump, Gyro-Copter, Jumping, Balancing, Wall-hit's ETC, Also one new Power-UP, but i'll won't tell it how it works or what the name is because you'll probably complete the game in one day. So if you want to know how a new level will look so here it is...

Advanced Level 53 - Mechanical Mishap.
This level introduces Gearworks as obstacles so you have to control yourself and stay on the floating Gearworks at all cost, a simple Platforming Level but the last 3 gearworks rotate vertically, horizontally at the same time!

This might be a big project but i don't know how to make a Modification, so... i should start learning how to make a Mod or... leave it alone? Your choice, (Didn't wanted to type that so long but ok.) #ApostatheusForAnApology , Peace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.