file Just throwing this out here

• Trace
  • Trace's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 57
04 Jan 2018 03:00 #1
Download Link

It probably won't run well on older computers, the button layout is meant for controller but it'll work on PC if u want...

Anyway you can consider this a demo if you want. Enjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 64
04 Jan 2018 04:58 #2
Looks really nice! Didn't know you were working on a project like this. I couldn't figure out all of the buttons on PC (super jump was Q but idk what super speed is). Also the tutorial level worked fine on my computer but the first level after that was fairly slow. I have a good GPU but I guess it's a pretty large map. Looking forward to see what happens with this! If you could add an options menu that would be great :)

• Trace
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
04 Jan 2018 05:09 - 04 Jan 2018 05:12 #3

RadiantVibe wrote: Looks really nice! Didn't know you were working on a project like this. I couldn't figure out all of the buttons on PC (super jump was Q but idk what super speed is). Also the tutorial level worked fine on my computer but the first level after that was fairly slow. I have a good GPU but I guess it's a pretty large map. Looking forward to see what happens with this! If you could add an options menu that would be great :)

SJ is Q, SS is shift, low grav is E.

Janky controls because I was working on this with a controller so I didn't really need it. Other buttons are pause on M and remove the hud with L. Blast is RMB.

The second level could be fixed, but I don't plan on doing anything with it as I'm not really a fan of it.

If I continue working on it in the future I'd probably change some of the systems as they are so don't take this release as any kind of confirmation anything will be the same in the future, I might not even work on it. Not sure. If I do end up working on it in the future I'd probably add an options menu as the first thing, this was never really designed as a public release but I finally graduated school and this was a portfolio project so I figure I might as well let other people play it.
Last edit: 04 Jan 2018 05:12 by Trace.

• Thank you received: 64
04 Jan 2018 05:57 #4
Ah makes sense that you would release it then. Regardless of whether or not you continue to work on it, this is a pretty legit portfolio project. I'm impressed!

• Trace
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
09 Jan 2018 08:47 #5
Bump for visibility. Lemme know if you feel like trying it and have trouble.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.840 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.