Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Marble Blast Stop II World Record Rampage (Tutorial + Beginner)

• QwertyQwertz
  • QwertyQwertz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
12 Jul 2018 04:43 - 14 Jul 2018 06:36 #1
Welcome to the Marble Blast Stop II World Record Rampage! I have been granted permission from Jiquor to create and host this. Also I'm actually going to finish this WRR unlike the old CLA threads I made because there aren't 1000+ levels. Information is below:

The World Record Rampage for Tutorial and Beginner will be separate videos, but Tutorial only has 6 levels so I may as well put them in the same thread. The release date of the rampages will be when every level has a record with the STOP Time beaten (by quite a lot) and people are happy. The rampage videos will either be posted on mine or Jiquor's YouTube channel.

Rules:
Your runs must be recorded, otherwise there will be no proof you did it and there'll be nothing to show on the rampage video!
It must be recorded by a suitable screen recorder (Not a camera recording your screen). The quality needs to be somewhat good and easily visible. (If you aren't sure let me know)
Your screen must be clear and not have anything edited onto it or anything from a screen recorder. (Text, Watermarks, etc)
You are allowed to use any marble you like (even custom ones) as long as it doesn't change the size.
Screenshot glitching and other glitches are not allowed, unless it's something like setting off a trapdoor and then restarting the level.
You can submit 2 or 3 decimal places. It will be rounded to 2 in the end.
Any FPS is allowed as long as it isn't too laggy. Again, let me know if you want me to check if it's suitable.
Shadows can be on or off.
You can use either the original game sounds or music over it, but please use the original game sounds if you have it.
Must finish recording when the screen shows your top 5 times or after.
You must have beaten the STOP Time in your run.
You must upload your runs to YouTube where I can get them there, and then you need to post the links to them a reply here stating your times and the level names. You are also able to put several runs in one video if you don't want to do them separately.

If you need me to check anything my Discord is QwertyQwertz#8803.

Tutorial:
Warning: Spoiler!

Beginner:
Warning: Spoiler!

Have fun and happy marbling!
Last edit: 14 Jul 2018 06:36 by QwertyQwertz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
12 Jul 2018 06:39 - 12 Jul 2018 06:40 #2
MBStop II came out not even a week ago. I know you're excited, and I do think this would be an interesting project, but give it some time. PlatinumQuest has been out for a year and it doesn't have a rampage yet, so hopefully that says something.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 12 Jul 2018 06:40 by Nockess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MBOUltimate, CylinderKnot, Eclipsia

• Thank you received: 0
12 Jul 2018 09:01 #3
Bridge Fight -

Messing With The Hazzards -

• QwertyQwertz
  • QwertyQwertz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
12 Jul 2018 23:26 #4

Rosie wrote: MBStop II came out not even a week ago. I know you're excited, and I do think this would be an interesting project, but give it some time. PlatinumQuest has been out for a year and it doesn't have a rampage yet, so hopefully that says something.

It doesn't need to be done quickly though. The rampage can go while the game is played more.

• MikeSan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jul 2018 02:52 #5
what about upcoming updates tho?
rumour has it that some levels will be nerfed, changed, removed, etc.
wont this make some times invalid?

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.845 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.