Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Custom Levels Archive (CLA) World Record List

• QwertyQwertz
  • QwertyQwertz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
09 Jun 2020 09:26 - 24 Jun 2020 09:36 #1
Hey guys,
So until maybe a week ago, Mike owned the main CLA record sheet until he got banned and took the sheet down, so I guess we have to start it up again :)

If you would like your time added, please tell me the level and the time you got, and send a link of the video in the comments, and I will add it. If you would also like to add a comment to your run on a level you may add that as well.

Basic Rules:

- Can be done on Marble Blast Gold, Marble Blast Platinum, or PlatinumQuest, but the game must not be modified.
- Screenshot glitching is not allowed. Please ask about other forms of glitching.
- Videos must be required. Recordings are unfortunately not allowed as we need to link the video on the sheet.

Thanks, and good luck!
I will be keeping this updated!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MGHP1eaX...wps/edit?usp=sharing
Last edit: 24 Jun 2020 09:36 by QwertyQwertz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 406
09 Jun 2020 15:13 #2
If you really are serious about keeping this updated, you should include the world records for the levels that are on the leaderboards (e.g. A Level of Two Halves 24.353 by Xedron, 9 Pillars 1.518 by Xenox, Aim or Shame 14.967 by Xedron, etc.). Check here for the WR list, automatically updated once a day (I think). You'd also have to look for videos like this one to add more times from other people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: QwertyQwertz

• Mike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Jun 2020 15:22 - 09 Jun 2020 15:31 #3
Hey Qwerty. Glad to see you back. Just a head's up, I've already tried making a WR Sheet for all CLA levels. You can find it here. I haven't touched it in a while, so feel free to add whatever times you can find. I would greatly appreciate if .rrecs or videos of the runs are available. Levels are organized into sub-sheets based on what letter of the alphabet they start with, not which folder they appear in. I haven't added letters M-V yet, but if you want, I can get right on that.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about this.
Last edit: 09 Jun 2020 15:31 by Mike.

• Thank you received: 3
10 Jun 2020 02:17 #4
Ben Enterprises - 28.96

with the music and the lights and everything :P

• QwertyQwertz
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
10 Jun 2020 05:56 #5

Mike wrote: Hey Qwerty. Glad to see you back. Just a head's up, I've already tried making a WR Sheet for all CLA levels. You can find it here. I haven't touched it in a while, so feel free to add whatever times you can find. I would greatly appreciate if .rrecs or videos of the runs are available. Levels are organized into sub-sheets based on what letter of the alphabet they start with, not which folder they appear in. I haven't added letters M-V yet, but if you want, I can get right on that.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about this.

Thanks Mike :) Didn't know there was already a sheet for it.
I would be glad to help working on the sheet, and yeah M-V would be useful to put on since I don't really know how I'd find them in different groups :P
I'll have a look at a bunch of videos and add some times to the sheet as well, did you want me to put the link to the sheet here instead since I haven't really seen any CLA WR lists here in the past?

• Mike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Jun 2020 14:38 #6
Sure. I'll get started on M-V.

If you are adding videos to the sheet however, PLEASE remember to add timestamps and third decimals to the run, as it's more work for me to fix.

• QwertyQwertz
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
24 Jun 2020 09:37 #7
Bump, have actually made a sheet and updated this post, since the records sheet stuff has changed a bit. Mike's sheet is no longer a thing so I guess we're using this now.

• StewMan46
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
20 Sep 2021 18:25 #8
Bump: I've started grinding custom levels and videos can be found on my youtube channel.

Also, original game physics and webport physics are different

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.855 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.