Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Marble Blast Ultra (Platinum 1.60) World Record Rampage

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • *some self-degrading humour*
  • Thank you received: 164
31 Mar 2017 18:23 #91
I'd honestly write a large post about how great the MBU Rampage is... but I am rather lost for words as I would no idea where to start praising such an amazing compilation of levels. Everyone who contributed posted fantastic runs (well hPerks only had one run but it was great nonethelesss), and the amount of people who contributed means I suspect there is going to be a lot of hot competition in MBP and in other further rampages. The songs fit perfectly as well.

And most of all thank you for giving up all the paths so I can have lots of fun utterly failing to complete them.

"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 69
01 May 2017 17:46 #92
Wow, so pleased this came out. Been wanting to see all the WR paths in one place! And not on the Xbox!! My favourites were SoTF and Battlements - very unexpected. Also really enjoyed Triple Gravity, Bridge Crossing, MMP, Urban Jungle (showiest path ever), Spelunking (genius), Tree House & KoTM (esp screenshot glitch!). Loving the checkpoint usage on Three Fold Maze and Three Fold Race. Also Black Diamond looking über sexy with the shaders.

And hPerks, your 'commentary' above :lol:

SoundCloud page here:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.917 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.