Reply: How to optimize this game for a REALLY potato computer?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: How to optimize this game for a REALLY potato computer?

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

22 Sep 2019 12:56

All of the following options are in the Graphics tab.
Lower the Texture Quality, Material Quality, and the amount of Particles.
Disable Anti Aliasing, Marble Reflections, Animate Background, and maybe also Post Processing.
Enable Fast Mode.

Hope this helps!

• jackomix
08 Jan 2019 18:55

Hello, I love Marble Blast. I really want to play PlatinumQuest but when I look at a part of a map with lots of stuff I lose frames. I have a REALLY bad computer (I don't get a smooth framerate playing GTA vice city). On the tutorial map if I look to the right when you spawn, where you use the bouncy powerup, I get to 20 fps, and that's after I tried optimizing the config file.

Is there a way to get DirectX to render it? I heard it's discontinued and even setting it to D3D just makes OpenGL go to D3D meaning it'll just be slower, but is there still a way?

Here's my config file, is there any way I can optimize it more? (I don't care if it looks like a PS2 game btw)

Warning: Spoiler!

If I look somewhere with very little stuff going on (like behind me when I spawn on the tutorial map) I get around 57 fps. Any tips to help me make this game run faster would help a lot!

Time to create page: 0.752 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.