SUPPORT BOARD OVERVIEW & TIPS:

About Receiving Help from the Support Board: While all members may answer questions posted in the Support board, you should only rely on responses posted or confirmed by support moderators and website administrators. Any solutions provided by members of the community that are not verified by a staff member (as indicated by a light-green background) are provided as-is, and we cannot take responsibility for any of the results of said actions.

About Responding to Support Threads: If you feel you know the answer to a question, you are welcome to respond to the thread and politely offer assistance. Please be courteous and try to provide detailed and helpful solutions to users who may not be as advanced as you. We ask that you refrain from posting one-sentence solutions.

Please search for existing topics before creating one! It's quite likely someone else has already encountered a similar issue which was resolved. You can search for existing support threads by clicking here .

About Topic Tags:

* Topics denoted with the [OPEN] tag are awaiting a response from the end user. You are welcome to post in these threads if you are experiencing a similar issue so we may provide further support.

* Topics denoted with the [RESOLVED] title have been successfully answered and confirmed by a support moderator and the end user, and should be used as a reference. These topics are locked.

* Topics denoted with the [CLOSED] tag were either inactive for more than 30 days or the end user did not respond to a suggestion and confirm if the issue was resolved. These topics are locked.

file Camera Up and Down Key bindings for MBU

• Shamarskii
  • Shamarskii's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Sep 2021 20:59 #1
Hello,

I downloaded Marble Blast Ultra to my PC recently and realized I was unable to move the camera up or down by the arrow keys.

Looked in the Control Options and I see there is no Camera Up or Camera Down; only Camera Left and Camera Right.

I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions or possible solutions. Thanks!
  • Thank you received: 0
09 Sep 2021 20:50 #2
I'm pretty sure - correct me if I'm wrong - the people who made the Marble Blast Ultra PC port aren't affiliated with marbleblast.com.

If the website you downloaded the Marble Blast Ultra PC port has a forum, I'd look for help their.
You could also download PlatinumQuest, a modification that includes all Marble Blast Ultra levels, among the Gold levels, tons more original levels, and other features. It's in the downloads section, under "PlatinumQuest".
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.846 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.