Reply: PlatinumQuest crashes instantly on startup (Windows 10)

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: PlatinumQuest crashes instantly on startup (Windows 10)

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Anonymous
16 Oct 2023 14:05

You might want to try running the game in compatibility mode for an older Windows version. To do this, right-click on the game's executable file, go to Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab.

• KristlMayot
12 Jan 2023 16:42

I've been playing PlatinumQuest for a very long time and I haven't had any problems. I used to encounter them often, but the problem was in the Windows system.

• telesticHarlequin
15 Mar 2022 06:04

Okay i think i fixed it?? for some nightmarish reason, switching to integrated graphics made it stop crashing.

• telesticHarlequin
15 Mar 2022 05:32

I've been wanting to get into PlatinumQuest and like the subject line says, it crashes every time I launch it. I've tried redownloading and reupdating everything, and I've even tried moving where the game folder is to see if that helps. It doesn't seem to be the fault of the launcher, as when I've tried opening the game directly, it hasn't worked.

Each time I open the game, all I get is a black screen. My mouse is locked into the window as if it's working briefly, and then it generally unlocks around 3 seconds later?

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but if anyone can help with this issue it would be very appreciated.
Thank you!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.771 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.