SUPPORT BOARD OVERVIEW & TIPS:

About Receiving Help from the Support Board: While all members may answer questions posted in the Support board, you should only rely on responses posted or confirmed by support moderators and website administrators. Any solutions provided by members of the community that are not verified by a staff member (as indicated by a light-green background) are provided as-is, and we cannot take responsibility for any of the results of said actions.

About Responding to Support Threads: If you feel you know the answer to a question, you are welcome to respond to the thread and politely offer assistance. Please be courteous and try to provide detailed and helpful solutions to users who may not be as advanced as you. We ask that you refrain from posting one-sentence solutions.

Please search for existing topics before creating one! It's quite likely someone else has already encountered a similar issue which was resolved. You can search for existing support threads by clicking here .

About Topic Tags:

* Topics denoted with the [OPEN] tag are awaiting a response from the end user. You are welcome to post in these threads if you are experiencing a similar issue so we may provide further support.

* Topics denoted with the [RESOLVED] title have been successfully answered and confirmed by a support moderator and the end user, and should be used as a reference. These topics are locked.

* Topics denoted with the [CLOSED] tag were either inactive for more than 30 days or the end user did not respond to a suggestion and confirm if the issue was resolved. These topics are locked.

lock [READ] Creating a New Support Ticket

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
14 Sep 2014 17:12 - 14 Sep 2014 17:19 #1
Hey folks,

If you have browsed the Support Forums, and still cannot find a solution to your particular problem, we openly invite all users (Guests and Members alike) to create a new topic here describing the problem they are facing with some core details so we may further help you troubleshoot and solve your issue(s). We please ask that all new threads follow a template structure similar to the one listed below:

Topic Title
Required {Type} - Type of issue (MBG, MBP, Website, Leaderboards, etc)
Required {Problem} - Short Description (2 - 5 words) describing what the issue is.

Post Contents
Required {Operating System / Browser} - Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.8, Firefox, Chrome, etc.

Required {Applicable Game Version} - Marble Blast Platinum RC1, Marble Blast Gold

Required {Long Description of Problem} - What is the issue you are experiencing? Try to provide as much detail as possible. What were you doing shortly before the issue occurred? What steps did you take after the issue occurred? Are you able to consistently recreate the issue? Do you know of anyone else experiencing this issue?

Optional {Attempted Solutions (if any)} - What steps have you taken to try and remedy the issue yourself? Have you reinstalled the game client recently? Did you try restarting the game? Have you tried refreshing the web page or dumping your web cache?

Optional {Console.log (if applicable)} - If you managed to snatch a Console.log, please attach it in the Attachments section.

Here is a sample Support Thread for your convenience:

Topic: MBP 1.50 RC1 Unable to Connect to Leaderboards

Post: Hey folks, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, and I am experiencing issues connecting to the Leaderboards. When I try to login through MBP, it simply sticks at the "Logging In..." screen, and then nothing happens. I've tried waiting around for several minutes to no avail. I checked the home page of the website, and the Server Status claims the login server is online. I've tried restarting the game with no success, and I've also tried dumping my web cache to see if the website is just reporting the server status incorrectly, but I cannot seem to resolve the issue. Any help?

Please Note: If you are a Guest or New Member on our forums, you will need to wait for your post to be approved by a Moderator or Administrator before it will be visible to the public. Please refrain from making multiple posts. We do our best to ensure there is minimal delay between your posting time and the turnaround time for the post to be approved.

Thanks,
~Aayrl
Last edit: 14 Sep 2014 17:19 by Aayrl.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.791 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.