SUPPORT BOARD OVERVIEW & TIPS:

About Receiving Help from the Support Board: While all members may answer questions posted in the Support board, you should only rely on responses posted or confirmed by support moderators and website administrators. Any solutions provided by members of the community that are not verified by a staff member (as indicated by a light-green background) are provided as-is, and we cannot take responsibility for any of the results of said actions.

About Responding to Support Threads: If you feel you know the answer to a question, you are welcome to respond to the thread and politely offer assistance. Please be courteous and try to provide detailed and helpful solutions to users who may not be as advanced as you. We ask that you refrain from posting one-sentence solutions.

Please search for existing topics before creating one! It's quite likely someone else has already encountered a similar issue which was resolved. You can search for existing support threads by clicking here .

About Topic Tags:

* Topics denoted with the [OPEN] tag are awaiting a response from the end user. You are welcome to post in these threads if you are experiencing a similar issue so we may provide further support.

* Topics denoted with the [RESOLVED] title have been successfully answered and confirmed by a support moderator and the end user, and should be used as a reference. These topics are locked.

* Topics denoted with the [CLOSED] tag were either inactive for more than 30 days or the end user did not respond to a suggestion and confirm if the issue was resolved. These topics are locked.

lock [CLOSED] MBP Mac Not Functioning Properly

• Awesomerly
  • Awesomerly's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
15 May 2015 00:55 #1
I got MBP, and I was enjoying it. I tried to make it full-screen 1920x1080. In doing that, the game became broken. I just see my desktop, and I hear the sound of the buttons when I mouse over them. It's infuriating and it never goes away, even if I download it again. :(
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 123
16 May 2015 02:10 #2
In your HOME (your user's) folder, find the "Applications" folder. Open it, you should see Marble Blast, and not much else. Right click the game, click "Show package contents". In the window that appears open the folders platinum, then client, then EDIT the file "mbpPrefs.cs", and REMOVE the corresponding mbpPrefs.cs.dso.

When you edit it, replace:
$pref::Video::fullScreen = "1";

with:
$pref::Video::fullScreen = "0";

Save it, and make sure that you removed the .dso file, or else it'll revert your changes!
Hope this helps!

~ PM

Protip: don't do fullscreen mode. Mac OS X has somewhat broken it. :C
  • JES
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 May 2015 11:43 #3
This is what I have:http://tinypic.com/r/b9aff9/8
17 May 2015 19:22 #4
In that image, you opened the launcher's contents. Make sure you're opening "/Users/<username>/Applications/Marble Blast Platinum.app" and not "/Applications/...." ;)
27 May 2015 22:44 #5
Hello,

Did the original poster solve their issue? Please state whether it has been resolved. Thanks!

~ PM
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.709 seconds