SUPPORT BOARD OVERVIEW & TIPS:

About Receiving Help from the Support Board: While all members may answer questions posted in the Support board, you should only rely on responses posted or confirmed by support moderators and website administrators. Any solutions provided by members of the community that are not verified by a staff member (as indicated by a light-green background) are provided as-is, and we cannot take responsibility for any of the results of said actions.

About Responding to Support Threads: If you feel you know the answer to a question, you are welcome to respond to the thread and politely offer assistance. Please be courteous and try to provide detailed and helpful solutions to users who may not be as advanced as you. We ask that you refrain from posting one-sentence solutions.

Please search for existing topics before creating one! It's quite likely someone else has already encountered a similar issue which was resolved. You can search for existing support threads by clicking here .

About Topic Tags:

* Topics denoted with the [OPEN] tag are awaiting a response from the end user. You are welcome to post in these threads if you are experiencing a similar issue so we may provide further support.

* Topics denoted with the [RESOLVED] title have been successfully answered and confirmed by a support moderator and the end user, and should be used as a reference. These topics are locked.

* Topics denoted with the [CLOSED] tag were either inactive for more than 30 days or the end user did not respond to a suggestion and confirm if the issue was resolved. These topics are locked.

lock [CLOSED] Marble Blast Windows 7 black screen

• SourSpitballs
  • SourSpitballs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
  • Thank you received: 3
16 May 2015 07:16 #1
Ok.I did all the things the after install told me to do.and all I got is a black screen.Can I get help? :S

Marble Blast Boyo
The topic has been locked.
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
16 May 2015 17:02 #2
Did you install ignitionGui.gui.dso / ignitionStatusGui.gui.dso or demo.cs / demo.cs.dso ? You can't actually play without those.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
16 May 2015 18:21 #3
oh,and im encoutnering this on MBP,and i added ALL the files.

Marble Blast Boyo
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
17 May 2015 00:57 #4
Can you post/upload a console.log here? That should help determine the cause of the issue.

Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
17 May 2015 14:53 - 23 May 2015 18:37 #5
What is that? And how do u post it?
oh ignore what I said about the posting,i meant to say how to I make a cosole.log.

Marble Blast Boyo
Last edit: 23 May 2015 18:37 by ProMarbler. Reason: merged posts
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
20 May 2015 08:36 - 27 May 2015 22:29 #6
<<<<< TOPIC MERGE >>>>>

It's very similar to this: marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mb-suppo...arble-blast-reloaded , and i think i know why it occured:One day,i wanted some new textures/sounds/skies ect. So i got a set of textures for MBP and did all the things the read me told me to do,and when i opened up the game,the launcher is ok,but the game is only a black screen,and i havent been able to play the game,also,i hear the MBP main menu music. Please help this problem,and if you can, read the page via the link above.

Marble Blast Boyo
Last edit: 27 May 2015 22:29 by ProMarbler. Reason: Signify topic merge... They are all the same issue.
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
23 May 2015 18:02 - 23 May 2015 18:34 #7
console.log for Marble Blast Powered Up:
Code:
//-------------------------- 5/23/2015 -- 18:10:09 ----- Processor Init: Intel (unknown, Pentium Pro/II/III family), 2148 Mhz FPU detected MMX detected SSE detected Math Init: Installing Standard C extensions Installing Assembly extensions Installing FPU extensions Installing MMX extensions Installing SSE extensions Input Init: keyboard0 input device created. mouse0 input device created. DirectInput enabled. --------- Loading MODS --------- Loading compiled script common/main.cs. Missing file: common/defaults.cs! Loading compiled script marble/main.cs. Loading compiled script marble/antihack.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/defaults.cs. Loading compiled script marble/server/defaults.cs. Missing file: marble/client/prefs.cs! Missing file: marble/server/prefs.cs! Loading compiled script marble/utilities.cs. ACTIVATING PACKAGE Marble --------- Parsing Arguments --------- Loading compiled script marble/mod_tmtimer.cs. --------- Initializing MOD: Common --------- Loading compiled script common/client/canvas.cs. Loading compiled script common/client/audio.cs. --------- Initializing MOD: FPS --------- Loading compiled script marble/client/init.cs. ACTIVATING PACKAGE PlayMissionGUIShowAuthor Loading compiled script marble/server/init.cs. Loading compiled script marble/data/init.cs. Loading compiled script marble/plugins/init.cs. Loading compiled script marble/plugins/localtcp.cs. LOCALTCP: Connecting to 127.0.0.1:13381 Binding server port to default IP Loading compiled script marble/client/antihack.cs. --------- Initializing FPS: Server --------- Loading compiled script common/server/audio.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/server.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/message.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/commands.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/missionInfo.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/missionLoad.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/missionDownload.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/clientConnection.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/kickban.cs. Loading compiled script common/server/game.cs. Loading compiled script marble/server/scripts/commands.cs. Loading compiled script marble/server/scripts/centerPrint.cs. Loading compiled script marble/server/scripts/game.cs. --------- Initializing FPS: Client --------- Loading compiled script common/client/message.cs. Loading compiled script common/client/mission.cs. Loading compiled script common/client/missionDownload.cs. Loading compiled script common/client/actionMap.cs. Loading compiled script common/editor/editor.cs. Video Init: Accelerated OpenGL display device detected. Accelerated D3D device detected. Voodoo 2 display device not detected. Activating the OpenGL display device... Activating the OpenGL display device... Setting screen mode to 800x600x32 (w)... Creating a new window... Acquiring a new device context... Pixel format set: 32 color bits, 24 depth bits, 8 stencil bits Creating a new rendering context... Making the new rendering context current... OpenGL driver information: Vendor: Intel Renderer: Intel 965/963 Graphics Media Accelerator Version: 2.0.0 - Build 8.14.10.1930 OpenGL Init: Enabled Extensions ARB_multitexture (Max Texture Units: 8) EXT_compiled_vertex_array EXT_texture_env_combine EXT_packed_pixels EXT_fog_coord ARB_texture_compression EXT_texture_compression_s3tc 3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1 (ARB|EXT)_texture_env_add EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic (Max anisotropy: 2.000000) OpenGL Init: Disabled Extensions EXT_paletted_texture NV_vertex_array_range WGL_EXT_swap_control NPatch tessellation Loading compiled script common/ui/defaultProfiles.cs. Loading compiled script common/ui/GuiEditorGui.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/ConsoleDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/InspectDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/InspectAddFieldDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/LoadFileDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/SaveFileDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/MessageBoxOkDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/MessageBoxYesNoDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/MessageBoxOKCancelDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/MessagePopupDlg.gui. Loading compiled script common/ui/HelpDlg.gui. Missing file: common/ui/RecordingsDlg.gui! Loading compiled script common/client/metrics.cs. Loading compiled script common/ui/FrameOverlayGui.gui. ACTIVATING PACKAGE Metrics Loading compiled script common/client/messageBox.cs. Loading compiled script common/client/screenshot.cs. Loading compiled script common/client/cursor.cs. ACTIVATING PACKAGE CanvasCursor Loading compiled script common/client/help.cs. Missing file: common/client/recordings.cs! OpenAL Driver Init: OpenAL Vendor: Creative Labs Inc. Version: OpenAL 1.0 Renderer: Software Extensions: EAX 2.0, EAX 3.0, EAX Unified, and EAX-AC3 ACTIVATING PACKAGE ConsoleHax0rz Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/audioProfiles.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/xboxgui.cs. ACTIVATING PACKAGE XboxGuiHax Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/XboxGuideDlg.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/defaultGameProfiles.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/PlayGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/ignitionGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/ignitionStatusGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/presentsGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/productionGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/whirligigGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/titleGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/pptOverride.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/playMissionGuiScripts.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/playMissionGui.gui. ACTIVATING PACKAGE SandboxInject Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/mainMenuGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/aboutDlg.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/startMissionGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/chooseGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/joinServerGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/endGameGui.gui. Missing file: marble/client/ui/upsell/UpsellGui.gui! Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/loadingGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/optionsDlg.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/remapDlg.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/MOTDGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/EnterNameDlg.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/HelpCreditsGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/ExitGameDlg.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/MiniShotGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/MarbleStoreGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/ChallengeGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/ui/WinGameGui.gui. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/client.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/helpCredits.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/missionDownload.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/serverConnection.cs. Missing file: marble/client/scripts/playerList.cs! Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/loadingGui.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/optionsDlg.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/chatHud.cs. ACTIVATING PACKAGE GuiMLTextHelper Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/messageHud.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/playGui.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/centerPrint.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/game.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/version.cs. Missing file: marble/client/scripts/demo.cs! Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/keyPoints.cs. ACTIVATING PACKAGE RecFileStuff Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/marbleStore.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/currency.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/challenge.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/default.bind.cs. Loading compiled script marble/client/scripts/xboxconfig.cs. Missing file: marble/client/config.cs! Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Set::getObject index out of range. Engine initialized... LOCALTCP: Connected to the server on port 13381 marble/client/scripts/xboxgui.cs (67): Unable to find object: '-1' attempting to call function 'add' marble/client/scripts/xboxgui.cs (67): Unable to find object: '-1' attempting to call function 'add' marble/client/scripts/xboxgui.cs (67): Unable to find object: '-1' attempting to call function 'add' Loading compiled script marble/plugins/vibrate.cs. LOCALTCP: Running executable marble/plugins/VibrationHelper.exe Loading compiled script marble/mod_tmtimer.cs. Initializing TimeModifier Timer scripts in Marble Blast Gold ACTIVATING PACKAGE TMTimer LOCALTCP: Server request from IP:127.0.0.1:52740 keyboard0 input device created. mouse0 input device created. marble/client/ui/ignitionGui.gui (96): Unable to instantiate non-conobject class IgnitionObject. keyboard0 input device created. mouse0 input device created. Exporting client prefs Exporting server prefs marble/main.cs (133): Unable to find function BanList::export Exporting client prefs Exporting server prefs common/main.cs (147): Unable to find function BanList::export Shutting down the OpenGL display device... Making the GL rendering context not current... Deleting the GL rendering context... Releasing the device context...

Marble Blast Boyo
Last edit: 23 May 2015 18:34 by ProMarbler. Reason: topics merged by HiGuy, so labeled the console.log to clarify that it's not of MBP.
  • whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
23 May 2015 18:35 #8
Well, I don't see anything too far out of place. You have an ignition GUI, so that can't be the issue. The strange thing is that you don't seem to have a prefs.cs. HiGuy, any idea when/why this could occur?
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
23 May 2015 18:37 #9
Probably the first run, and it hadn't saved prefs yet. Although... it might be a permissions issue. I'm not sure.

@Balloon Boy: Does running as Administrator help?

Code:
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
23 May 2015 18:40 - 23 May 2015 18:41 #10
il try that higuy.nope.

Marble Blast Boyo
Last edit: 23 May 2015 18:41 by SourSpitballs.
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
24 May 2015 07:40 - 24 May 2015 15:10 #11
also ive told people maybe its my chipset and they say yes
NOTE:This is my MBP problem not my MBPU Aproblem
the attachment is the image of what drivers i can use

Marble Blast Boyo
Attachments:
Last edit: 24 May 2015 15:10 by ProMarbler. Reason: pressed PQ-enchanted "Insert" button!
  • Thank you received: 123
24 May 2015 15:08 - 24 May 2015 15:09 #12
That would be helpful... if it wasn't a 600 x 339 compressed JPEG image, and was actually readable.

The second one looks like a Microsoft driver, while the third one looks like a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter". I have no idea what the highlighted one is, but it looks like the same Intel Q965/Q963 driver, but without Microsoft's additions.

Microsoft doesn't really care about OpenGL and really only wants to promote Direct3D/DirectX

I'd recommend choosing the first one, WITHOUT "Microsoft Corp.", and seeing how performance plays out. Make sure to restart your computer afterwards!
Last edit: 24 May 2015 15:09 by ProMarbler. Reason: emphasis
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
24 May 2015 15:17 - 24 May 2015 15:42 #13

Pro Marbler wrote: That would be helpful... if it wasn't a 600 x 339 compressed JPEG image, and was actually readable.

The second one looks like a Microsoft driver, while the third one looks like a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter". I have no idea what the highlighted one is, but it looks like the same Intel Q965/Q963 driver, but without Microsoft's additions.

Microsoft doesn't really care about OpenGL and really only wants to promote Direct3D/DirectX

I'd recommend choosing the first one, WITHOUT "Microsoft Corp.", and seeing how performance plays out. Make sure to restart your computer afterwards!

Thanks Dude for the tip. EDIT:The first one is the same card :blink:

Marble Blast Boyo
Last edit: 24 May 2015 15:42 by SourSpitballs.
25 May 2015 09:58 #14
Does it work? If not, it may have been one of the other choices... If it does work, then say so! :)
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
25 May 2015 10:30 #15

Pro Marbler wrote: Does it work? If not, it may have been one of the other choices... If it does work, then say so! :)

The first option is the same card im useing right now.

Marble Blast Boyo
25 May 2015 15:54 #16
But it's an update, right? Then choose to install it anyways. If you cannot, choose the third one.
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
25 May 2015 17:37 #17

Pro Marbler wrote: But it's an update, right? Then choose to install it anyways. If you cannot, choose the third one.

Il check the card details first

Marble Blast Boyo
25 May 2015 22:35 #18
The drivers are autodetected for the card. If the window says they are available for the card, then choose it! You can always roll back the driver later if it doesn't turn out well.
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
26 May 2015 10:46 #19
sadly,the card limits my res to smaller than my screen is meant to to be,and i cant make it normal,so the 3rd one is useless.

Marble Blast Boyo
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
26 May 2015 15:16 #20
Well all i got was 1.14 working so im back on doing mbp stuff except for online.

Marble Blast Boyo
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
26 May 2015 17:30 #21
!!!,I opened up mbp 1.14 and when i switched to opengl,it gave me the black screen! then it reverted to direct3d!

Marble Blast Boyo
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
26 May 2015 18:08 #22
Lovely. MBP 1.51+ doesn't support Direct3D (due to Shotter and eventually the shaders), so you should try to find a way to update your graphics drivers to support OpenGL. In any case, you'll have to make due with 1.14 until then.

Code:
  • Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
26 May 2015 18:21 #23
he has said that he has opengl 2.0 support, so it can't be that.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
31 May 2015 10:08 - 31 May 2015 13:28 #24
my mbpu works!,now we need to see what is wrong with mbp
EDIT: heres the console.log for mbp
Code:
//-------------------------- 5/29/2015 -- 20:46:32 ----- MBExtender Init: Initializing memory interface SSE detected Loading plugins\FileExtension.dll Loading plugins\FrameRateUnlock.dll Loading plugins\MathExtension.dll Loading plugins\MBPlatinum.dll Loading plugins\MovingPlatformsFix.dll Loading plugins\PortMapper.dll Loading plugins\ScriptCrypt.dll Loading plugins\Shotter.dll MBExtender: Initializing Plugins, Stage 1: Initializing plugins\FileExtension.dll Initializing plugins\FrameRateUnlock.dll Initializing plugins\MathExtension.dll Initializing plugins\MBPlatinum.dll Initializing plugins\MovingPlatformsFix.dll Initializing plugins\PortMapper.dll Initializing plugins\ScriptCrypt.dll Initializing plugins\Shotter.dll Processor Init: Intel (unknown, Pentium Pro/II/III family), 2188 Mhz FPU detected MMX detected SSE detected Math Init: Installing Standard C extensions Installing Assembly extensions Installing FPU extensions Installing MMX extensions Installing SSE extensions Input Init: keyboard0 input device created. mouse0 input device created. DirectInput enabled. MBExtender: Initializing Plugins, Stage 2: Initializing plugins\FileExtension.dll Initializing plugins\FrameRateUnlock.dll FrameRateUnlock: Using high-performance timer FrameRateUnlock: Timer frequency = 2141523 Initializing plugins\MathExtension.dll Initializing plugins\MBPlatinum.dll Initializing plugins\MovingPlatformsFix.dll Initializing plugins\PortMapper.dll Initializing plugins\ScriptCrypt.dll Loading package boot... Package boot loaded successfully. Initializing plugins\Shotter.dll Found package: packages/pq.pak Loading package pq... Package pq loaded successfully. Found package: packages/april.pak Loading package april... Package april loaded successfully. --------- Loading MODS --------- Loading compiled script platinum/main.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/main.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/defaults.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/server/defaults.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/version.cs. Compiling platinum/client/mbpPrefs.cs... Loading compiled script platinum/client/mbpPrefs.cs. Compiling platinum/client/lbprefs.cs... Loading compiled script platinum/client/lbprefs.cs. --------- Parsing Arguments --------- Version 1.51 --------- Initializing MOD: Common --------- Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/packages.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/canvas.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/arrayObject.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/audio.cs. --------- Initializing MOD: Platinum --------- Loading compiled script platinum/client/init.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/server/init.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/data/init.cs. --------- Initializing FPS: Server --------- Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/audio.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/server.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/message.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/commands.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/missioninfo.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/missionload.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/missiondownload.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/clientconnection.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/kickban.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/server/game.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/server/scripts/commands.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/server/scripts/centerprint.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/server/scripts/game.cs. --------- Initializing FPS: Client --------- Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/message.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/mission.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/missiondownload.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/actionmap.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/editor/editor.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/tcp.cs. Video Init: Accelerated OpenGL display device detected. Accelerated D3D device detected. Voodoo 2 display device not detected. Activating the OpenGL display device... Activating the OpenGL display device... Setting screen mode to 1280x720x32 (w)... Creating a new window... Acquiring a new device context... Pixel format set: 32 color bits, 24 depth bits, 8 stencil bits Creating a new rendering context... Making the new rendering context current... OpenGL driver information: Vendor: Chain Studios, modified by Jeff and Trace (Marble Blast Graphics Extender ALPHA 1.00) Renderer: Intel 965/963 Graphics Media Accelerator Version: 2.0.0 - Build 8.14.10.1930 OpenGL Init: Enabled Extensions ARB_multitexture (Max Texture Units: 8) EXT_compiled_vertex_array EXT_texture_env_combine EXT_packed_pixels EXT_fog_coord ARB_texture_compression EXT_texture_compression_s3tc 3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1 (ARB|EXT)_texture_env_add EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic (Max anisotropy: 2.000000) OpenGL Init: Disabled Extensions EXT_paletted_texture NV_vertex_array_range WGL_EXT_swap_control NPatch tessellation Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/defaultProfiles.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/GuiEditorGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/ConsoleDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/InspectDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/InspectAddFieldDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/LoadFileDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/SaveFileDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/MessageBoxOKDlg.gui. platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs (664): Unknown command onAdd. platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs (664): Unknown command onAdd. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/MessageBoxYesNoDlg.gui. platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs (664): Unknown command onAdd. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/MessageBoxOKCancelDlg.gui. platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs (664): Unknown command onAdd. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/MessagePopupDlg.gui. platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs (664): Unknown command onAdd. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/HelpDlg.gui. platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs (664): Unknown command onAdd. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/misc.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/metrics.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/ui/FrameOverlayGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/messagebox.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/screenshot.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/cursor.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/core/client/help.cs. OpenAL Driver Init: OpenAL Vendor: Creative Labs Inc. Version: OpenAL 1.0 Renderer: Software Extensions: EAX 2.0, EAX 3.0, EAX Unified, and EAX-AC3 platinum/client/init.cs (73): Unable to instantiate non-conobject class IgnitionObject. Detected non-ignition version of game... Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/demo.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/ignitiongui.gui. platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs (664): Unknown command onAdd. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/ignitionstatusgui.gui. platinum/client/scripts/extended.cs (664): Unknown command onAdd. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/tooltip.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/audioProfiles.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/redundancycheck.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/defaultGameProfiles.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/PlayGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/playMissionGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/mainMenuGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/endGameGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/LoadingGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/optionsDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/remapDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/MOTDGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/EnterNameDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/ExitGameDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/MiniShotGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/thankYouGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/ManualGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/marbleSelectGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/StatisticsGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/DemoNameDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/PlayDemoGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/HowToLEGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/errorHandlerGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/CompleteDemoDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/AchievementsGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/SearchGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/VersionGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/JukeboxDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/ui/TheoraDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/client.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/endGameGui.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/missiondownload.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/serverConnection.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/loadingGui.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/optionsDlg.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/math64.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/chatHud.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/messagehud.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/playGui.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/centerPrint.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/game.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/radar.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/miscfunctions.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/taunt.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/replay.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/vectors.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/scripts/default.bind.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/client/config.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/main.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/main.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/support.cs. DEBUG: MMG: 1280 720 900 700 DirectInput joystick enabled. DEBUG: MMG: 1280 720 900 700 Engine initialized... DEBUG: MarbleSelect :: Category Official Marbles (0) Has 40 Entries! DEBUG: MarbleSelect :: Category Custom (1) Has 10 Entries! DEBUG: MarbleSelect :: Category Cyberfox (2) Has 6 Entries! DEBUG: MarbleSelect :: Category MBUltra (3) Has 37 Entries! DEBUG: New category with name Cyberfox count 6 DEBUG: Marble shape of CyberFox5.dts matches pref variable of CyberFox5.dts DEBUG: Actually succeeded in selecting a custom marble! Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/core/transparency/transparency.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/mp/menu/menu.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/support.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/defaults.cs. Initializing Multiplayer Scripts Revision 3600 Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientCmds.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/serverCmds.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientItems.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientLobby.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/serverLobby.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientCallbacks.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/serverCallbacks.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/gameConnection.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientGhost.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/master.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/team.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientParticles.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientSpectator.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientScores.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientDownload.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientCompatibility.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/universalCompatibility.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientChat.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/interpolation.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/nametag.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/opCodes.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/clientModes.cs. [Mode]: Loading Script: platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/april.cs.dso Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/april.cs. [Mode]: Loading Script: platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/seek.cs.dso Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/seek.cs. [Mode]: Loading Script: platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/null.cs.dso Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/null.cs. [Mode]: Loading Script: platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/matan.cs.dso Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/matan.cs. [Mode]: Loading Script: platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/king.cs.dso Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/king.cs. [Mode]: Loading Script: platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/hunt.cs.dso Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/hunt.cs. [Mode]: Loading Script: platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/glass.cs.dso Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/glass.cs. [Mode]: Loading Script: platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/collection.cs.dso Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/modes/client/collection.cs. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPDirectConnectDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPPreGameDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPPlayMissionDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPJoinServerGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPTeamSelectDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPTeamJoinDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPTeamCreateDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPTeamOptionsDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPTeamInviteDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPScoresDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPServerDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPDedicatedServerDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPEndGameDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPAchievementsDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPPlayerSettingsDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPSearchGui.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPMarbleSelectionDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPUserKickDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPSaveSpawnsDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPExitGameDlg.gui. Loading compiled script platinum/leaderboards/multiplayer/MPDownloadDlg.gui. DEBUG: Version (Send) :: POST /leader/status.php HTTP/1.1 Host: marbleblast.com:80 User-Agent: Torque 1.0 Accept: text/* Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8 Content-Length: 56 key=crhsKHqZymgiJqT5EfwID01NIi6Vjdi4VpPPmH8&version=3600 DEBUG: Motd (Send) :: POST /leader/motd.php HTTP/1.1 Host: marbleblast.com:80 User-Agent: Torque 1.0 Accept: text/* Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8 Content-Length: 44 key=eK3Xx7hl3FTAYn4LkxQrKLsByyvwuduLiDJuWJZV DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: HTTP/1.1 200 OK DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 19:46:36 GMT DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: Server: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.9-1ubuntu4.9 DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: Set-Cookie: d48c428a12b9ad443bf846a08776873f=ki4nsd2a0nrtgklepqran6g384; path=/; HttpOnly DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: Vary: Accept-Encoding DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: Transfer-Encoding: chunked DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: Content-Type: text/html DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: DEBUG: Version (Line) :: HTTP/1.1 200 OK DEBUG: Version (Line) :: Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 19:46:36 GMT DEBUG: Version (Line) :: Server: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) DEBUG: Version (Line) :: X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.9-1ubuntu4.9 DEBUG: Version (Line) :: Set-Cookie: d48c428a12b9ad443bf846a08776873f=b314fc35hnf6uqjpdie6madj07; path=/; HttpOnly DEBUG: Version (Line) :: Vary: Accept-Encoding DEBUG: Version (Line) :: Transfer-Encoding: chunked DEBUG: Version (Line) :: Content-Type: text/html DEBUG: Version (Line) :: DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: 1dc DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: MOTD A new version of MBP is released: 1.51. This new version adds the cumulative patches since 1.50\'s release as well as add in a new extender version, new game modes: Collection and King of the Hill (selectable from Multiplayer\'s level select screen), new level editor support for item placement (especially with gravity), and April Fools and Xmas mode for annual events. All in all there are more than 100 changes and plenty to enjoy.\n\n- The Platinum Team DEBUG: Motd (Line) :: SIG 1 FINISH DEBUG: Version (Line) :: 58 DEBUG: Version (Line) :: UPTODATE DEBUG: Version (Line) :: ONLINE DEBUG: Version (Line) :: PLAYERS 8 DEBUG: Version (Line) :: LASTUPDATE 88003752 DEBUG: Version (Line) :: LASTUPDATEAGO 8044 DEBUG: Version (Line) :: MASTER 1 DEBUG: Version (Line) :: DEBUG: Version (Line) :: SIG 1 FINISH Exporting client prefs platinum/client/scripts/serverConnection.cs (262): Unable to find object: 'PG_TeamChatText' attempting to call function 'setValue' DEBUG: New category with name Cyberfox count 6 DEBUG: Marble shape of CyberFox5.dts matches pref variable of CyberFox5.dts DEBUG: Actually succeeded in selecting a custom marble! Stopping heartbeat! platinum/main.cs (259): Unable to find function serverUpdateInfo BackTrace: ->onExit->disconnect->destroyServer->stopHeartbeat MBExtender: Unloading Plugins: Unloading plugins\FileExtension.dll Unloading plugins\FrameRateUnlock.dll Unloading plugins\MathExtension.dll Unloading plugins\MBPlatinum.dll Unloading plugins\MovingPlatformsFix.dll Unloading plugins\PortMapper.dll Unloading plugins\ScriptCrypt.dll WARNING: plugins\ScriptCrypt.dll does not have a engineShutdown() function! Unloading plugins\Shotter.dll Shutting down the OpenGL display device... Making the GL rendering context not current... Deleting the GL rendering context... Releasing the device context...

Marble Blast Boyo
Last edit: 31 May 2015 13:28 by ProMarbler. Reason: save my screen space please.
  • Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
31 May 2015 12:49 - 31 May 2015 12:50 #25

Creating a new rendering context...
Making the new rendering context current...
OpenGL driver information:
Vendor: Chain Studios, modified by Jeff and Trace
(Marble Blast Graphics Extender ALPHA 1.00)
Renderer: Intel 965/963 Graphics Media Accelerator
Version: 2.0.0 - Build 8.14.10.1930

Uninstall the marble blast graphics extender, your card isn't powerful enough for it.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 31 May 2015 12:50 by Jeff.
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
31 May 2015 13:36 - 31 May 2015 13:41 #26
EDIT:do i just delete the marble blast graphics extender text file?

Marble Blast Boyo
Last edit: 31 May 2015 13:41 by SourSpitballs.
31 May 2015 14:05 - 31 May 2015 14:07 #27
If you run the game with the MBP launcher, it should remove the DSOs and restore the executables, right?
Last edit: 31 May 2015 14:07 by ProMarbler. Reason: Changed subject line.
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
31 May 2015 14:25 #28
it dint work :( also,should i remove any file that i see when i search "graphics extender" in the search? (the search u get in windows explorer

Marble Blast Boyo
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
31 May 2015 16:26 #29
You should remove these:
  • opengl32.dll (not the system one, just the one in MBP)
  • graphicsAdjust.cs and .dso
  • graphicsExtender.cs and .dso
  • GraphicsExtender.gui and .dso
  • Marble Blast Graphics Extender.ini

Code:
  • SourSpitballs
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hello There
02 Jun 2015 18:07 - 02 Jun 2015 18:18 #30
il try
EDIT:grrr................IT WONT WORK

Marble Blast Boyo
Last edit: 02 Jun 2015 18:18 by SourSpitballs.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.915 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.