• Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
10 Oct 2014 16:03 #31

Aayrl wrote: Honestly did not expect all the kind remarks, thank you folks. =]

Unfortunately, due to my schedule, I will not be participating in this exciting event, though I vow to create some web-based achievements for those who do partake (and I haven't forgot about the first tournament .. I'll get around to adding those as well sometime this weekend).

Best of luck to everyone, and have a blast =]

~Aayrl

Sorry to hear you can't participate, but excited about the achievements! If you're willing to take a little input from me, it would be great to have a "participation", "winner" and "play-in victor", or something of the sort. And of course anything else you see fit :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
10 Oct 2014 16:06 #32
I'd like for everyone participating in the tournament to take notice that the group placements will be LIVE at 8pm EST (gmt -5) and that all who are in the tournament to try their best to be there at that time.

^^^^^ IMPORTANT ^^^^^

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
10 Oct 2014 19:00 #33
I will 99.9% show up definitely. Can't wait to find out group placement!!!!!

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Thank you received: 18
11 Oct 2014 15:02 #34

Frostfire wrote: How to sign up: Use this form, exactly.

Name: Frostfire
Current MP rating at time of sign-up: 1958

Signed up:

Imperial (1977)
Frostfire (1958)
Dushine (1955)
Regislian (1910)
Nihahhat [Speshul] (1908)
Kwill (1877)
Tporter (1771)
HiGuy (1734)
Mfpwnsall (1728)
MBOUltimate (1688)
MBK (1650)
Eguy (1583)
Lee Zi Xian (1525)
Sefaro (1488)
Promarbler (1447)
Loquendo (1100)

If sign-ups ended now...

Random: Kwill,Tporter, HiGuy, Mfpwnsall, MBOUltimate, MBK, Eguy, Lee Zi Xian, Sefaro

Group GoldGroup PlatinumGroup UltraGroup EmeraldGroup PQ
ImperialFrostfireDushineRegislianNihahhat
RandomRandomRandomRandomRandom
RandomRandomRandomRandomWinner of play in

Play in - Loquendo vs Promarbler

NONE OF ABOVE IS REAL, JUST SPECULATION.

IF THE FINAL NUMBER OF PLAYERS IS NOT A MULTIPLE OF THREE, THERE WILL A PLAY-IN BETWEEN THE LOWEST RATED PLAYERS.

IF THE NUMBER OF GROUPS IS NOT A POWER OF TWO, BRACKET WILL BE SLIGHTLY REARRANGED.

Groups:

No matter what, I'd like to be with Regi, Imp, or you since you guys are the first people I played with, from my memory, if I can't, I just hope. :)
Even though it says random xD

And he waddled away, waddle waddle..

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
11 Oct 2014 19:31 #35

TPorter wrote: No matter what, I'd like to be with Regi, Imp, or you since you guys are the first people I played with, from my memory, if I can't, I just hope. :)
Even though it says random xD

uh. Two things I'm not sure you realize...

a) It WILL be random. 100% super duper random.

b) You DO realize that one player from each group is going to be eliminated, right? Cuz if you want to be with your friends/people you like, one of you will get chop'd before the playoffs :P

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
12 Oct 2014 11:12 #36
The tournament has officially begun!

Make sure to read the rules on scoring & find out who's in your group! Good luck!

• Thank you received: 1
12 Oct 2014 14:45 #37
ploob my rating went down to 1487, post it now :P

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
12 Oct 2014 19:53 #38
@loq... well ur rating was originally right about 1100 until you reset it, so :P

On a much more exciting matter... The play-in game has been completed!

ROUND 1 - Loquendo selected Bowl, and won the game 100-90.

ROUND 2 - Promarbler selected Zenith, and won the game 94-60.

ROUND 3 - The final round! The randomizer chose Architecture - one of the worst picks possible for Loquendo. Promarbler won the match 114-76.

Great match guys! The tournament is underway :D

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
13 Oct 2014 20:48 #39
I'd like all players to take notice of this -

IF at the end of the week your group has not played, and it's mostly your fault (i.e, 75% + of the time you're the one missing) you will be eliminated.

Currently,

Tporter
MBK
Kwill
Promarbler

have been repeatedly not on when both of their groupmates were. Please try to set up a time via private messaging if you're unable to be on enough to 'meet up'.

Thank you!

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
14 Oct 2014 00:04 #40

Frostfire wrote: I'd like all players to take notice of this -

IF at the end of the week your group has not played, and it's mostly your fault (i.e, 75% + of the time you're the one missing) you will be eliminated.

Currently,

Tporter
MBK
Kwill
Promarbler

have been repeatedly not on when both of their groupmates were. Please try to set up a time via private messaging if you're unable to be on enough to 'meet up'.

Thank you!

I actually received a PM from Kwill that he will be unable to be on until Thur-Sat. I plan to set up a time with dushine and kwill to play our matches at the end of the week possibly on Friday, before the end of the group stage comes around and we are all available. That's why you aren't seeing Kwill on a lot. No worries though.

-Eguy5947

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Thank you received: 123
14 Oct 2014 10:46 #41
I don't particularly understand the whole setup very well... :P
Is it played against three whole other players, as in a whole team against another team? If so, how does it work?
Or is it more of a 1v1(v1) thing? And with who? Also could you explain then?

Sorry if I look like an idiot here... :P

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
14 Oct 2014 12:17 #42

promarbler14 wrote: I don't particularly understand the whole setup very well... :P
Is it played against three whole other players, as in a whole team against another team? If so, how does it work?

I'll break down what I wrote on my first post.

GROUP STAGE:
> 1v1v1

You play against your group in 1v1v1 matches. Your group, pm, is Nihahhat, Mfpwnsall and you. You can check my second post to learn all the groups.

> Played either on
a) Dedicated server. Any players not part of the match must remove themselves from the dedicated server. Nobody should join the dedicated whilst a match is going on. Note in extra notes.
b) A neutral (not part of the match) player's server.

Play your matches on dedicated/another player's server. Not yours or your groupmates' servers.

> Five games are played.

Uh. Yeah.

> In each game,
1st place: 2 points
2nd place: 1 point
3rd place: 0 points

Keep track of your total points during the game. And yes, I know somebody reading this will be saying "But what if there's a TIE?" and if that person is you it comes up farther in the post.

> Each player selects one map for each of the first three games. The randomizer selects the map for the last two. EXAMPLE MISSION and any custom-made levels cannot be played. All REPEAT levels are disallowed. Ring is disallowed. All custom levels are disallowed.

Basically,

Allowed: All official maps minus Ring and PQ levels. No repeats.

> In the case of a TIED GAME:
a) First and second tied; both are awarded 1.5 points and third place earns 0.
b) Second and third tied; both are awarded 0.5 points and first place earns 2.
c) Three-way tie; All three players earn 0 points.
In all cases, the game still counts as one of the five.

Make sure to keep track of your scores carefully, cuz this can get a bit confusing.

> In the case of a TIED GROUP:
a) Two-way tie; play a 1v1 one-game match of the randomizer's selection.
b) Three-way tie; play a sixth match. If first and second tie, all three players play again. If second and third tie, first place is first place & second and third play again.

This is what to do if you end up with tied points at the end of all 5 matches.

> First place in each group will play against second place of another group in the playoffs and vice versa. Third place in each group is eliminated.

What happens to you depending on where you end up in your group. Check third post for details on brackets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ProMarbler

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
14 Oct 2014 22:01 #43
If you can, it would be nice to start arranging times to play with your group. You can either private message or post your time frame here. Thanks!

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
15 Oct 2014 02:39 #44
I will, of course, as tournament director & stats nerd, be doing a write-up on any games I am present at.

The first group played all 5 of their matches today, and this group just so happened to be mine - Group Platinum!

Sefaro had first map pick and unfortunately for him didn't realize Architecture was one of Frostfire's best maps.

MAP > Architecture
PICKED BY > Sefaro
SCORES > 103-84-69, Frostfire-MBK-Sefaro
POINTS TOTAL > Frostfire(2), MBK(1), Sefaro(0)
SITUATION > Indeterminable

Second map pick went to MBK, and he chose one hated by both Sefaro and Frostfire - Ziggurat!

MAP > Ziggurat
PICKED BY > MBK
SCORES > 61-54-51, Frostfire-MBK-Sefaro
POINTS TOTAL > Frostfire(4), MBK(2), Sefaro(0)

The group play took an unexpected twist as MBK had to leave during the third game, leaving Sefaro and Frostfire to 1v1.

MAP > Horizon
PICKED BY > Frostfire
SCORES > 124-110-forfeit, Sefaro-Frostfire-MBK
POINTS TOTAL > Frostfire(5), MBK(2), Sefaro(2)
SITUATION > Frostfire clinched playoff spot.

The randomizer's first choice was a terrible blow to Sefaro - a tiny level he hates.

MAP > Marble Agility Course
PICKED BY > Randomizer
SCORES > 89-77-61, Frostfire-MBK-Sefaro
POINTS TOTAL > Frostfire(7), MBK(3), Sefaro(2)
SITUATION > Frostfire clinched playoff #1 spot. Sefaro MUST BEAT MBK in last match to stay in game.

The final match was intense, favoring the battle between MBK and Sefaro, as one of Frostfire's weakest maps was chosen.

MAP > Skate Battle Royale
PICKED BY > Randomizer
SCORES > 71-62-54, MBK-Sefaro-Frostfire
POINTS TOTAL > Frostfire(7), MBK(5), Sefaro(3)
SITUATION > Frostfire clinched #1. MBK clinched #2. Sefaro is eliminated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dushine

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
15 Oct 2014 17:44 - 15 Oct 2014 17:46 #45

Frostfire wrote:

promarbler14 wrote: I don't particularly understand the whole setup very well... :P

GROUP STAGE:
> 1v1v1

You play against your group in 1v1v1 matches. Your group, pm, is Nihahhat, Mfpwnsall and you. You can check my second post to learn all the groups.

> Played either on
a) Dedicated server. Any players not part of the match must remove themselves from the dedicated server. Nobody should join the dedicated whilst a match is going on. Note in extra notes.

Play your matches on dedicated/another player's server. Not yours or your groupmates' servers.

> Five games are played.

Uh. Yeah.

> In each game,

Keep track of your total points during the game. And yes, I know somebody reading this will be saying "But what if there's a TIE?" and if that person is you it comes up farther in the post.

> Each player selects one map for each of the first three games. The randomizer selects the map for the last two. EXAMPLE MISSION and any custom-made levels cannot be played. All REPEAT levels are disallowed. Ring is disallowed. All custom levels are disallowed.

Basically,

Allowed: All official maps minus Ring and PQ levels.

Didn't you say in he 1st post that PQ levels are allowed?
Also, received a PM from Kwill, looks like we're gonna play our matches on Friday. :)

-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 15 Oct 2014 17:46 by Eguy.

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
15 Oct 2014 17:49 #46

mathmusicandmarbleblast wrote:

Frostfire wrote:

GROUP STAGE:
> 1v1v1

> Played either on

> Five games are played.

Uh. Yeah.

> In each game,

Basically,

Also, received a PM from Kwill, looks like we're gonna play our matches on Friday. :)

a) PQ levels are disallowed now, the first post was updated. Thanks for reading thoroughly enough to notice that though :P (also... you can thank matan for no pq levels :D)

b) Sweet! Any idea what time? I can be there a lot of Friday, and I'd love to record your matches and do a write-up.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
15 Oct 2014 21:07 #47

Frostfire wrote:

mathmusicandmarbleblast wrote:

Frostfire wrote:

GROUP STAGE:
> 1v1v1

> Played either on

> Five games are played.

Uh. Yeah.

> In each game,

Basically,

a) PQ levels are disallowed now, the first post was updated. Thanks for reading thoroughly enough to notice that though :P (also... you can thank matan for no pq levels :D)

b) Sweet! Any idea what time? I can be there a lot of Friday, and I'd love to record your matches and do a write-up.

That would be awesome! Thanks for clarifying about PQ levels :P. And, I have time either in the morning from 8:30 to 9:30 AM, or afternoon 6:30 to 7:30 PM. This is a rough estimate. If I don't play at those times, I'll wait a little longer in the evening. That would be great if you record our matches, Group Ultra being as evil as it is! :P Also, the times I just said are in Pacific Standard Time.

-Jeff 2014

• Thank you received: 20
16 Oct 2014 15:13 #48
I will be able to play any time after 10:30 EDT (7:30 PDT) on Friday unless something comes up, which is pretty unlikely. Fridays are pretty much free for me, especially this week because one of my classes was cancelled.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
16 Oct 2014 16:51 #49
Sounds great!! Hopefully dushine will be there too!!

-Jeff 2014

16 Oct 2014 19:03 #50
Should probably be available later today or tomorrow, we'll see.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
17 Oct 2014 00:30 - 17 Oct 2014 00:30 #51
So we played our matches today, order was decided by RNG because nobody was eager to pick first.

The RNG picked HiGuy first, and I picked Sacred, of course. The match was close, with Regislian barely winning through most of the match, with a last-minute comeback by HiGuy.
MAP > Sacred
PICKED BY > HiGuy
SCORES > 74-70-47 HiGuy-Regislian-Lee Zi Xian
POINTS TOTAL > HiGuy (2), Regislian (1), Lee Zi Xian (0)

After the first map, Regislian picked Epicenter, of course. This match was hardly any contest for Regislian, who quickly gained and kept the lead.
MAP > Epicenter
PICKED BY > Regislian
SCORES > 133-100-73 Regislian-HiGuy-Lee Zi Xian
POINTS TOTAL > Regislian (3), HiGuy (3), Lee Zi Xian (0)

After losing twice, Lee Zi Xian chose Zenith, which was met with slight interest. A close game, Regislian barely came out on top by one point.
MAP > Zenith
PICKED BY > Lee Zi Xian
SCORES > 88-87-29 Regislian-HiGuy-Lee Zi Xian
POINTS TOTAL > Regislian (5), HiGuy (4), Lee Zi Xian (0)
SITUATION > Indeterminable (likely loss for Lee Zi Xian unless he won two games, and HiGuy lost two)

The randomizer's first choice was a strong level for Regislian, although Lee Zi Xian gave him the run for his money, and a tight game until the very end.
MAP > Battlecube Revisited
PICKED BY > Randomizer
SCORES > 104-77-76 Regislian-Lee Zi Xian-HiGuy
POINTS TOTAL > Regislian (7), HiGuy (4), Lee Zi Xian (1)
SITUATION > Win goes to Regislian, second place to HiGuy, Lee Zi Xian is eliminated.

Realizing at this point that nothing could be done to change the standings, HiGuy suggested playing Ring for the final map. Unfortunately, the dedicated server didn't have Ring on it, so we settled on the randomizer. In an unforseen streak of luck, Lee Zi Xian wrecked house on the last game.
MAP > Blast Club
PICKED BY > Randomizer
SCORES > 75-64-57 Lee Zi Xian-Regislian-HiGuy
POINTS TOTAL > Regislian ( 8 ), HiGuy (4), Lee Zi Xian (3)
SITUATION > Win goes to Regislian, second place to HiGuy, Lee Zi Xian is eliminated.

Overall lots of nervous turned into lots of "Oh, come on!" which turned into "Whelp, last map is for fun."

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 17 Oct 2014 00:30 by HiGuy. Reason: (8)
The following user(s) said Thank You: dushine, Frostfire

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
17 Oct 2014 12:40 #52
Fantastic write-up HiGuy! Thanks for that.

Right, we have three groups left now.

I know Ultra is set to play today (Friday)

Gold & PQ are the worries.

Mfpwnsall & Nihahhat, I'd appreciate if you could get some pms out to pro so he knows to come on this friday/saturday.

Elim'd if no play: promarbler

From what I've heard about gold, Tporter and MBO gave time schedules to imp (i believe?) and tporter didn't follow it for the first couple of days. Since then (when I've actually seen tporter) MBO hasn't been on. So yeah. That group needs help. Please arrange a time that everybody will stick to.

Elim'd if no play: tporter

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
17 Oct 2014 17:58 - 17 Oct 2014 21:11 #53
We have our third write up!!! Woo!

Group Ultra played their matches only minutes ago. It was intense, it was scary, and here's what happened.

The first pick went to Dushine because he had the highest rating. He chose Sprawl, contemplating heavily between it and Bowl. It proved to be a wise pick as he routed Kwill and Eguy, who gave us our first draw of the tournament.

MAP > Sprawl
PICKED BY > Dushine
SCORES > 128-85-85 Dushine-Kwill-Eguy
POINTS TOTAL > Dushine (2), Kwill (0.5), Eguy (0.5)

Second map was picked by Kwill, who got some serious golden level pressure and was annihilated on his best map.

MAP > Vortex Effect
PICKED BY > Kwill
SCORES > 108-74-47 Dushine-Eguy-Kwill
POINTS TOTAL > Dushine (4), Eguy (1.5), Kwill (0.5)
SITUATION > For Dushine to be eliminated, Kwill would have to win all three remaining matches, and Eguy come in second place on all of them.

The third map was Sacred, chosen by Eguy. He seemed to have similar symptoms as Kwill (perhaps it's a disease? IT'S SPREADING HIDE) whilst dush took advantage of their problems and #rekt some more. The scores also happened to be almost identical to the second round's (check it!).

MAP > Sacred
PICKED BY > Eguy
SCORES > 109-74-49 Dushine-Kwill-Eguy
POINTS TOTAL > Dushine (6), Kwill (1.5), Eguy (1.5)
SITUATION > Dushine is #1, period. Kwill and Eguy are tied and depend completely on final two matches.

Now, with dushine safe, all focus went straight to the tied Eguy and Kwill. The match was the closest of the whole batch - intense to the end. (Fun Fact: The randomizer actually chose Ring first)

MAP > Playground
PICKED BY > Randomizer
SCORES > 98-93-82 Dushine-Eguy-Kwill
POINTS TOTAL > Dushine [8], Eguy (2.5), Kwill (1.5)
SITUATION > Dushine is #1. If eguy beats or ties kwill in any way in next match, he's #2. If last match goes kwill > dushine > eguy, kwill is #2. Otherwise, tiebreaker.

The last match was a complete loop as the randomizer smacked down on EOTS! Kwill quoted before the game, "It couldn't have chosen a worse map for me", and unfortunately for him, he proved correct. The match was never close, as right from the start, Eguy decimated EOTS into bits, killing both dushine and kwill (he was helped along by two lucky blue spawns, but he played amazing too).

MAP > Eye of the Storm
PICKED BY > Randomizer
SCORES > 81-62-40 Eguy-Dushine-Kwill
POINTS TOTAL > Dushine (9), Eguy (4.5), Kwill (1.5)
SITUATION > Dushine is #1. Eguy is #2. Kwill is eliminated.

ggs everybody!
Last edit: 17 Oct 2014 21:11 by Frostfire. Reason: Curse you (8)!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dushine

• dushine
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
  • Thank you received: 10
17 Oct 2014 20:06 #54
Very good write-ups Frosty and Higuy (picked Sacred "Ofcourse"...*gulp*, I wish I had seen those other two matches!

This randomizer is killing people, it clearly wants Ring...:/
I lmfao so much at the B) from Frosty hahaha...and thanks for the write-ups...those 2 matches had scores too identical...damn

This tournament is fun so far, and good games Eguy and Kwill, though you really good unlucky, especially with the map choices.

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

17 Oct 2014 22:15 #55
FYI I should be available both today and tomorrow, I can play right now if you want, but let me warm up if you would. ;) I really shouldn't sleep in the whole morning...

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
18 Oct 2014 00:25 #56
Yeah Dush!! That was so fun and nerve-wracking!! I got some bad map luck, seems Kwill and I must have own-pick-itis... :P Those were some intense, well played matches on all ends, but ultimately you whooped us and between me and Kwill, the final map was totally in my favor I guess. Look forward to more tournament fun.
Eguy5947

-Jeff 2014

• Thank you received: 20
18 Oct 2014 00:35 #57
Yeah, that's just how it went I guess. I mean sprawl is sprawl, so i expected to lose that one, but I really just got too pressured to do well on the map I picked and got unfocused, and then the rest of my games were half-hearted. And when Eguy got 3 blue gems in the first 1.5 minutes of my worst map, Eye of the Storm, I pretty much gave up. Nevertheless, you both played really great games and it's been a pleasure playing with you!

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
18 Oct 2014 01:31 #58
Well, EOTS is not necessarily a level I like, but it's one of my strongest ones. All I can say is, thank god it wasn't Promontory :P
It was so great to play with you both, and nice effort Kwill. I'm sure you'll be really dangerous next tournament, best of luck :)

-Jeff 2014

18 Oct 2014 04:10 #59

Frostfire wrote: I'd like all players to take notice of this -

Currently,

Tporter
MBK
Kwill
Promarbler

Thank you!

I will be on tommorow, if MBO doesn't keep his word and isn't on at the time (1 - 2pm MST) for me, I won't be happy. Those are the times I will be on, so if he isn't on, it wouldn't be fair for me to be eliminated, because I'd be the one on anyways.
Thanks.
- TPorter

18 Oct 2014 04:17 #60

Frostfire wrote: Fantastic write-up HiGuy! Thanks for that.

Right, we have three groups left now.

I know Ultra is set to play today (Friday)

Gold & PQ are the worries.

Mfpwnsall & Nihahhat, I'd appreciate if you could get some pms out to pro so he knows to come on this friday/saturday.

Elim'd if no play: promarbler

From what I've heard about gold, Tporter and MBO gave time schedules to imp (i believe?) and tporter didn't follow it for the first couple of days. Since then (when I've actually seen tporter) MBO hasn't been on. So yeah. That group needs help. Please arrange a time that everybody will stick to.

Elim'd if no play: tporter

I have a couple reasons for being offline.
Tons of school work, I have had literally no time.
I didn't expect the overload of the work either.

Family time, my grandma is most likely going to die soon, sadly, trying to spend time with family.

Debate tournaments, have alot of these now, had 3 this week. Monday - Wednesday.

That's basically it, please don't complain. I might have to mow my lawn and other stuff tomorrow, if I come on, and I'm eliminated, I will get us to play, I'm not going to be eliminated just because I had to do something more important than the game.

- TPorter
P.S. I'm trying my best to keep up, but it's really hard atm.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.229 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.