file Poll for What Levels to Have for 2018 Winter Singleplayer Time Trial Tournament

• eplipswich
  • eplipswich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 24
13 Nov 2017 13:22 - 04 Dec 2017 03:41 #1
Hey guys,

So, I've posted this on Discord, but I guess I should also post this in the forums. So, about the next Singleplayer Time Trial tournament, I wanted to help out and talked to Frostfire about it, and I was thinking of having all PQ levels. However, Frostfire was thinking of random levels (where levels are chosen at random per week), but I would like to hear your opinion on whether you guys want all PQ levels or random levels (most likely official) for this next tournament. [strike]You can vote for what levels you want on www.strawpoll.me/14389799/ .[/strike] Polls are now closed!

As a matter of fact, I've already created the spreadsheet for the 2018 Singleplayer Time Trial Tournament that features all PQ levels, and I thought I'd share this with you guys in advance for you to take a look: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V9oKWy_o...0Dc/edit?usp=sharing

This spreadsheet is pretty much the plan that I had in mind for all PQ Singleplayer tournament next year, but whether or not we'll follow through this plan depends on whether you guys want all PQ or Random levels.

By the way, polls will end on Dec 4, and the signup period for this tournament will begin on Dec 20 :)

*Keep in mind that if the poll results turn out to be a tie, priority will go to all PQ since that's the original plan.
Last edit: 04 Dec 2017 03:41 by eplipswich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eplipswich
  • eplipswich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 24
04 Dec 2017 03:40 - 04 Dec 2017 03:43 #2
Polls are now closed! Thank you for your votes! The final results are as follows: 8-8 with 1 no preference. As mentioned before, since the results are a tie, we will be doing All PQ for the 2018 Winter Singleplayer Tournament, with Random slated for 2019 edition.

That being said, keep a lookout and look forward to the signup thread for the tournament on Dec 20! :)
Last edit: 04 Dec 2017 03:43 by eplipswich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eNetro, hPerks, Nockess

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
04 Dec 2017 23:09 #3
Lol I was the one no preference... glad PQ got picked since I later tried to change my vote to PQ but it wouldnt let me. Guess it didn't matter anyway, though.

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.917 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.